Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

#5 is a key with the main villain who is supposed to be bigger than the Starfaced man. That might be him on the cover of issue #13, but it’s hard to tell with all the old dudes and undetailed art in this series.

2 Likes

I’ve sold every cover of #5 for around $20 the last few weeks. Initially it was cover C that had instant heat but that’s leveled off a bit , where the other covers (especially D) have all shot up

2 Likes

Thats one helluva price for a free comic!

was 250 for a 9.8 last week, but the book is 1st comic app of one punch man, and 1st app in comics of hero academia which just got live action movie announcement

What a difference a year later.

3 Likes

Buying at $199 is one punch to the gut. Man o man

3 Likes

I swear I still have one of these somewhere. Actually, I maybe sold it to a friend in a bundle of free comics. Sigh.

Eat The Rich #1 Frison Foil variant looks beautiful. Already gaining steam at the bay

2 Likes

Its a very cool cover. Sad I only had one and it sold already :slight_smile:

Spider woman 14 selling out brother transforms into new character.

5 Likes

Name sounds like etherium lol

1 Like

Graham crackers has cover a in stock limit one if anyone is looking.

1 Like

one punch and my hero are both really great series highly enjoy, that being said it being done in live action will most likely be terrible . I’ve seen so many live action anime adaptations and they’ve mostly been garbage lol

2 Likes

Sweet! Was able to grab 3 copies each of A and B covers from my Honey Hole.

looks creepy

But there were different AOL CDs, perhaps some lower production than others!

The spider on the chest makes it. Other than that his hair and beard fall out.

1 Like

Wow didn’t know they put deadpool from X-Men origins in the new spider-woman title

Try Rurouni Kenshin on Netflix. I haven’t seen them yet but I heard praises.

1 Like