Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

@myrontay , Please ask for permission from mods/admins before using referral links. @alana asked for permission long ago to use her Mercari from time to time.

Noted on that for future referrals. Thanks.

Thanks. The reason we do this is, if we allow one, we have to allow all and then the forums just turn into a big spammers dream honey hole.

3 Likes

Yup, same here.

2 Likes

34 posts were split to a new topic: New $600 IRS Tax Laws for 2022

@faele I agree that Aphra book with Hera is a great book, but it has always had heat/high prices and not been an easy find. I’ve followed that book for a long time. Actually, those prices are a bit lower than what I’ve see it go for in the past even.

Yeah I’ve only found a few in the wild, just saw it pop up on my Covrprice hot comics. Thought it had increased a bit in price since I bought it, but guess not :slight_smile:

1 Like

That much for Harley Kenner. Wild

1 Like

Well that was a fun side track…

Well, I think we can conclusively say that the market price for a raw Werewolf By Night (2021) for this 2 week period is $36:

3 Likes

$36.005

2 Likes

Decimals are fun! That guy named Dewey really liked them.

3 Likes

good sign it hasnt dropped after 2 weeks, hopefully it hold its value untill we get a conformation

1 Like

There was something about that Miles DJ cover that stood out to me. I ordered one. I though it might take off.

1 Like

Invincible Iron Man #1 (RDJ Movie Photo) variant is selling nicely due to a CGC Signing coming up.

1 Like

I saw that. His prices are over the top. I get it to a degree, but $750 an item or $1100 for him to sign it Tony Stark is too high. I think the charity aspect might have more to do with it though.

1 Like