Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Take the money and run, I have a handful of copies but they were worth nothing when I left South Africa so I put them in my not important boxes that my mom can bring over when she comes to visit.

I would have sold them all by now, annoyed they are so far away :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sell.

I sold my one copy for $100 a few months back. No regrets.

And yet I’m holding onto my spider zero issue 1s….:thinking:

3 Likes

i need to meet the dumb mof thats dropping 1500 on garden spider

1 Like

When I bought it for below cover I didn’t know any first appearances or have any spec on it, sometimes I randomly buy last issues and it paid off here.

3 Likes

I pre ordered 3 of these and all 3 places TFAW being the last I pre ordered from have all sent the 1:25 instead of the 1:10?..What’s the deal?

Are these places keeping the hotter book and sending the 1:25 making it look like I am getting a better deal lol?. Contacted TFAW and the other 2 stores and haven’t received a response back yet?

Looking at ebay the 1:10 SUSPIRIA cover is selling better than the 1:25 chupacabra cover…

I was supposed to get this 1:10 cover>

Breaking NEWS: Dropping next week, 1st appearance of “Your Mother Spider” in ASM #2 1:100 Incentive Variant done by Adam Hughes. Think it may be a worthy pickup given the recent spider mania.

2 Likes

There is no hughes cover. And ASM #2 comes out on May25th…

2 Likes

An now IF there is, be careful if you lock the book, covers can change on a dime and you are stuck holding the book.

I can see why the 1:10 is better than the 1:25. Share (if possible) the reasons for the mix-up with the store.

1 Like

ordered 10 copies for the 1 in 10
diamond sent the 1 25 instead and then credited the store the whole 2 bucks for the wrong book :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That sucks :frowning_face:
First place I pre ordered from said the same thing. Then kept the 2 1:10’s they got and sent the 1:25
Still haven’t heard back from TFAW?

3 copies of Venom 3 3rd Print 9.8 (Knull cover) have sold today…

Must be coincidence… :thinking:

1 Like

Is there chatter anywhere that you’ve seen?

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything…

Can only think about Thor movie and necrosword… unless someone is pumping it with rumors

3 Likes

Guy on youtube was pumping it as a book he is “hoarding” books always sell after some youtuber says something, same with Venom 9.

4 Likes

I remember when it was selling for that much raw.

Hey my wrong guess for God Of Light from a couple years back is a hot book now, #1 on covrprice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ve been grabbing cheap copies of those books ever since!

Anyone else heard anything about Your Mother Spider ?