Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

3 copies of Venom 3 3rd Print 9.8 (Knull cover) have sold today…

Must be coincidence… :thinking:

1 Like

Is there chatter anywhere that you’ve seen?

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything…

Can only think about Thor movie and necrosword… unless someone is pumping it with rumors

3 Likes

Guy on youtube was pumping it as a book he is “hoarding” books always sell after some youtuber says something, same with Venom 9.

4 Likes

I remember when it was selling for that much raw.

Hey my wrong guess for God Of Light from a couple years back is a hot book now, #1 on covrprice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ve been grabbing cheap copies of those books ever since!

Anyone else heard anything about Your Mother Spider ?

What chu call my momma?? lol no idea wtf mother spider is

Sorry, what? lol

Yo’ mama’s a Spidah!

2 Likes

…and your father was an ant… man

This I know there’s no1:100 but the 1:25 has been moving a handful of presales

1 Like

1 Like

I just put my preorder in. Thanks for the heads up

Anyone out there pumping up Pulse 13 1st Danielle Cage? Our of the blue I had an offer and another question on condition on my sets from different people last night. Looks like the cheap copies are gone off ebay

Daredevil was announced, maybe folks are banking on the rest of the Netflix shows coming to D+ but all new content. The actress that played Jessica Jones tweeted something about her and Mike Colter and #bigtease and now speccers think theyre gonna have a baby named Danielle that gets her own show on D+ . Haha? :man_shrugging:t2:

@Braainz Someone, somewhere must have listed, or placed in image for that book as recommended, as I happen to have had it on my “look for” list with regards to cheap bins and bought one for $2 recently.

I would have never bought it/looked for it otherwise. May have been somewhere in these forums when folks were talking about buying Spiderwoman’s baby issues?

The Pulse was an underrated series.

Same dud just bought 4 copies off me on Ebay - probably based on this rumor.

They were dollar bin finds, so I’m fine launching them. Between Dani Cage, Franklin Richards, and Billie Morales, it seems like there are a lot of people spending silly money for baby spec

1 Like