Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

PPSSM #90 was also in the mix as 1st black suit…

No team up came out 2 weeks after ASM 252, I said secret wars because that story takes place before ASM 252 even though it came out months later

1 Like

With 3 different x-force 13s with Solem on the cover, the market may forgo the cover app debate and decide on Wolverine 6 being ‘the’ book, with any of the x-force 13 covers being complimentary. It would probably be a good idea to also get 1 or 2 yoon 2nd print variants, although the buy in is high imo.

I was able to find 4 cheap copies of Marvel Point one Kamala, and 2 copies of iron man #9 RiRi for cheap online last night and it all shipped. $550 for it all + a mid grade Showcase #79 1st Dolphin as well.

4 Likes

Up to 6 copies of marvel point one and 5 copies iron man #9

2 Likes

This is why I knew what she was talking SW8 vs. ASM252…it’s kinda been her thing…

1 Like

Most villains come and go. If they were around all the time, we’d start to call them heroes… kind of like that guy named Venom… :wink:

4 Likes

Got this is the mail today. I just wanted Donatello and Raphael…but accidentally added all 4 books to my cart!

2 Likes

Nice! I sold 2 sets for $70 each on ebay, and Raphael alone was $50. I have one more set and 2 donny’s left…the one set I’m holding to see what I want to do with it.

1 Like

Darth Vader 1 2015 is heating up. $30 comic now, was $8 a piece just a month ago.

3 Likes

There are 5 printings of this as well all with different color backgrounds just like Darth Vader 3. They all seem to be heating up, I just bought a 5th print yesterday.

1 Like

While I like the book regardless, the heat, once again, is due to it being listed within Key Collector as something to suddenly hunt down lol. SMH

1 Like

After you sold yours, I sold my spare Raphael for $70. Just waiting on the Splinter and then I’m going to list my other set.

2 Likes

I was able to find a Donatello and two Michaelangelo the other day. I will look at some of the other stores near me next time I am out. I think I have almost 2 sets now.

Kind of like xmen 12 recently. Has zero reasoning to be on Key. Except it has had some upward sells, so they list it. It’s simply people just buying either a character they like, or trying to complete their xmen run. Juggernaut has already been in two movies, so really what is the point? Yes it’s a key, but to out of nowhere just put it in the top 10 due to sales, that’s what they are really all about now. My friend has been trying to get a decent copy for awhile now, as it is his favorite character. It hit Key and ebay is dried up and the listings are stupid high for no reason

3 Likes

I just picked up a Michaelangelo

1 Like

His paintings are very expensive. Good work.

Ok…stupid dad joke.

1 Like

You see that documentary on Netflix? Yeah, that is where they ended up. lol

1 Like

What’s up with New Avengers 40? I found 4 copies of the 2nd print for cover. Plus 2 1st prints. Will post pics later.

1 Like

1st Veranke Queen of Skrulls. I’ve been stockpiling a few since Secret Invasion was first announced. Now everyone’s betting on Emilia Clarke being signed to play her after the Disney investor meeting announcement.