Moon Knight, She-Hulk & Ms. Marvel potentially headed to the big screen

CBR wrote about this a few days ago. In a small article it stated that Moon Knight, She-Hulk & Ms. Marvel would also join the MCU to coincide with their shows. This may or may not be news to most and it is CBR so take it with a grain of salt because they don’t always get things right.

If this is accurate and the Disney plus Marvel shows not just co-exist in the same world as the MCU but actually interact with it that would be pretty awesome! It would also increase demand for these characters first appearances even more and that is saying a lot! The wishful thinking of having Blade along side Moon Knight may not be so far fetched after all! Just how freakin awesome would that be?!? I could also see an A-force show pop up at some point as well. That’s guess work, but ya never know.

So, if true are you stoked abut this and what else would you like to see on Disney Plus regarding the MCU?

Moon Knight’s first appearance is Werewolf By Night #32. She Hulk’s first appearance is She Hulk vol 1 #1. Ms Marvel’s most accepted first is Captain Marvel #14 ( Khamala Khan cameo).

1 Like

I want a Latveria Dr Doom show and an animated (insert name here) destroys the Marvel universe weekly cartoon.

3 Likes

I like the idea of “_____” Destroys the Marvel Universe!

1 Like

Disney plus may have to delve more into the cosmic side to get the layman Marvel movie fan up to speed on everything that may go down. Live action or animated I would really enjoy seeing more of what makes the Marvel U tick on the cosmic side!

1 Like

Didn’t She-Hulk hang out with a Skrull during the Peter David run around the time the, “Secret Invasion,” event happened? Hmmmm.

Not sure on this one, but I would mention that conditions are ripe for the Marvel horror/supernatural invasion. Moonknight can certainly move around with Blade, and Werewolf by Night, and my favorite theory, now that Bruce Banner/Happy Hulk are all set up…send him carnal, right into the Immortal Hulk storyline and all those horror concepts. Very juicy stuff!

1 Like

Talos! The most underappreciated character in the MCU. I actually noticed that copies of Hulk 418 have been moving recently. Also, it could not be Talos too…

1 Like

Very cool! I’m looking forward to this.
Skrulls are certainly infiltrating our comic community! :slight_smile:
Jazinda certainly would make sense.
I was also thinking one of the Warner daughters from “Meet the Skrulls”. (I love that series and highly recommend it)…but the age 20-30 is a bit off relative to them. Their oldest is in High School.

1 Like

When they announced Ms Marvel they also said she’d be in the movies.

1 Like

They said all the show characters would be in movies, right? It would be weird to keep some just on the small-screen if they want Dinsey+ to have movie-show synergy.

She-Hulk #23 was already fairly popular but Jazinda is in #22 also.

There were a boatload of copies on Amazon of #22 both the regular cover and really cool Zombie variant for very cheap. The Zombie cover seems to be gaining some steam to boot.

2 Likes

#22 also just hit a certain apps “hot list” a moment ago…so snag em for cheap while you can.

The skrull from Wanda vision is the same skrull that Monica was playing with when they both were children in Captain Marvel.

I don’t think so… there was no familiarity between them nothing that indicates it’s the same little Skrull from that movie.

3 Likes

Agreed on this. However, Monica has definitely had relationships continued with The Skulls since the 90s. She wasn’t surprised a Skrull was contacting her.

Even if no contact after they left she wouldnt/shouldnt be surprised. It’s like going to Manhattan and seeing a movie filmed. Only out of towners are excited

1 Like

Hahahaha! That is sooooo true.

1 Like

Isn’t that a cameo? 419 has him on the cover. Not sure why the draw to 418…

Me personally I like 418 a whole lot more because it’s the first appearance of Death from Sandman and DC comics.