Moon Knight Speculation - Hunters Moon

Well it is full appearance now. Despite it being “heavily” ordered, later ptgs will be there. See: Venom.

#Repost @bigtimecollectibles @download.ins

ATTENTION FELLOW RETAILERS & COLLECTORS!!! Watch out for MOON KNIGHT #1 books specially the 1:50 TORQUE VARIANT. They came in unstapled!!!:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
@bigtimecollectibles @marvel

So I guess this is the Dark Moin 1st cover on issue 3

Not necessarily. He could be on a #1 later printing.

3 Likes

Of course this the first known cover for now

3 Likes

1st cvr also doesn’t necessarily mean anything anymore. For example, he could be on the 2nd and 3rd print, but if the 3rd print is under ordered, we could have another CM #8 3rd print situation.

1 Like

Cm#8 3rd print really has nothing to do with the print run or Star being on the cover. After it came out some articles about how high grade red covers are rare were making the rounds on spec sites and apps. This made people rush out and buy these up.

How about Darth Vader #3 3rd print vs 1st print. Or even the purple version vs the 3rd print.

When that first print was $100 those later printings were $10 books that’s how I look at it. Now they are the same, but what would you buy a first print or a third print with the same cover that came out months later for the same price.

2 Likes

Fam why u always nitpicking the post? I’m just sharing the first known cover from previewsworld.com. If and when he appears on another you will be post it. U makin a habit of these unnecessary comments after a post.

I understand what you’re saying. However, a 1st print doesn’t have the allure that it used to and I rarely pay over cover anyway. I personally prefer some relative scarcity.

1 Like

Not nitpicking. People could interpret your original comment word for word. Then they buy copies based on incomplete info.

1 Like

lmao

Well at the moment it’s the complete info available. Your speculating on what may come. And when it does come we adjust/update the info as usual.

so the printing that does not have any shop or incentive variants will be the one to get

My guess (no proof) with the hotness of this character the first few issues are going to have exclusives sadly. Add in the new character definitely screams "let’s make a store exclusive "

1 Like

If he’s on the cvr, that would be a good bet. However, you can also bet Unknown will do a virgin cvr if he is.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s necessarily true about first prints vs later printings. First prints still fetch the most $ , but the later printings are catching up, but they still aren’t worth the same nor would you probably find a collector who would buy a later printing over the first printing if they were worth the same.

1 Like

And TFAW will jump on that waggen :wink:

And Mayhew
And somehow Gleason will do a webbed version

3 Likes