More Eternals news

CBR had a Eternals fluff piece today stating how Serisi will the main character (sort of) in the upcoming movie. With the Eternals trailer looming this will only add more fuel to the fire. Eternals #3 is poised to see another price spike sooner than later. The price has been climbing but there is still room to grow. Anyway, if you went heavy on Eternals speculation a couple of years ago it might be time to start getting them ready.

It should also be noted that Sersi originally had a cameo appearance in Strange tales #109 as the Greek goddess Circi. If the Eternals movie shows any aspect of that expect ST #109 to get noticed even more.

I don’t think any of this will be significant news for most but as we get closer to the films release more and more info will come out which more often than not means spikes in price. As always spec responsibly!!!

Below is the full article:

3 Likes

Plus, Chloe Zhao just won a Best Director and Best Picture Oscar. Expect Disney to promote this movie like no other.

3 Likes

Without question!

1 Like

1 Like

That pic is in the small trailer within this vid. Stan Lee speach is amazing.

Its a different person in ST 109

Originally the Eternals was not supposed to be part of the 616 cannon but that later changed. I haven’t seen anything official that states Crice for ST 101 isn’t the same as Sersi from Eternals #3.

One is Circe the other is Sersi , like Zeus in Marvel comics is different than Zuras who is the Zeus of Eternals. Also Sersi’s first cover is Eternals #4

2 Likes

This is how I see it.

That’s true but a different spelling doesn’t mean it is a different character. In Strange Tales#109 Circe is shown in a one panel flashback. Very little to really go on other than they both are ancient, and powerful. When it comes right down to it the Eternals is one big Marvel retcon mostly done a long time ago to save the property by making it work within the 616. Eternals #3 will always be the big winner and obviously taken as a first full but don’t overlook ST 109. I think it will be accepted as a first cameo and a silver age one to boot.

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WVDKZJkGlY

2 Likes

Looks so good!! Time for my Eternals 1s to go nuclear baby!!! :sunglasses::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Honestly, I’m pretty biased because I’ve invested quite a lot of money on Eternals books. But that trailer was awesome! I think the movie is going to be a huge success.

It’s a cool-looking trailer, but what is the movie actually about? The trailer doesn’t say!

It’s about that dude trying to lead the Avengers, what a huge spoiler at the end.

That was the most boring trailer for something in the MCU I have ever seen. Not sure what the movie is about, who those people are or why I would ever want to see it. They better have more than that coming up to get people in the theatres because based on that trailer I would say it would bomb at the box office.

1 Like

I made a blog post with more thoughts, I shall share it…

2 Likes

Chloe Zhao is certainly going to bring a different tone to the MCU, but I think that is a good thing. We’ve seen what character development does in shows like Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Game of Thrones and The Mandalorian. Of course, we’ve also seen the Inhumans TV show…

2 Likes

“Inhumans,” didn’t have a television show. It was going to be a movie but they decided not to make a movie out of it and that was that. They didn’t create an awful show that ruined the brand. Nope.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be good but not impressed with the trailer looks like the wrong direction for the mcu

1 Like