More Eternals news

What does that even mean?

I hear it might not even get shown in China because of stuff the director has said that was misinterpreted by them and so they pretty much hate Chloe Zhao and erased a lot of her accomplishments over there

Yeah, if this wasn’t a Marvel movie, I would not be interested based on this. I will give everything MCU a shot after they’ve repeatedly gotten me to enjoy characters I never cared about before. But for people who aren’t automatically giving MCU stuff a shot
 I dunno.

1 Like

Remember, this is a TEASER
wait a few months for the official trailer to see what the plot and story will be. looks like a beautiful movie so far

4 Likes

Yeah, wouldn’t be surprising, she supposedly spoke out against China. They are pretty hypersensitive over there.

I’m sure there is a ton missing from this that will be in the movie. They didn’t show the Celestials or Deviants and very little combat. My guess is this will have at least one sequel where this first installment has a lot of back story. It will probably be pretty long as well with the first half showing that back story and the last half having most of the action showing whatever the new “main” threat is.

Everyone on the internet is always upset when a trailer gives out the entire plot, but when a teaser comes out, they get upset that they know nothing.

6 Likes

Every time they show Ikaris my brain sees winter soldier with short hair lol

3 Likes

Well let me clear something up, I was speaking as someone who may not know much about Marvel or these characters. Anyone on the outside and even some on the inside will see this trailer and be like eh? Easy pass based on that teaser. This is really the first time I have watched a trailer for an MCU project and not been hyped at all.

1 Like

I don’t know too much about the Eternals, but this teaser got me excited! Can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

I’m with you. I’ve purchased a lot of the keys last year, but wasn’t really sure why. The idea of this movie got me excited, and it seemed like they didn’t really give away what they were going to be up against or any part of the story minus that they aided humans

2 Likes

Eternals are going to make a lot of people who got on the bandwagon early enough a big chunk of change. It helps if the movie is good. So far it visually looks nice but can’t wait to see full action scenes and really can’t wait to see how the Celestials play into all of it. Eternals #12 is still undervalued un-graded IMO. Looks like they might be using the Uni-Mind.

2 Likes

I feel very called out by this as it describes me to an uncomfortable degree.

4 Likes

I hear ya. I wish the trailer would have shown more but I have a feeling it will start snow and end with a huge bang.

Marvel Legends Thena figure leaked.

3 Likes

Did they leak the back of the box? Wondering if there is any spoiler type stuff written?

2 Likes
1 Like

Makes no sense “why didn’t you fight Thanos?” Because we can only protect the humans if Deviants are involved

Umm Thanos is a Deviant

– Deviant warlord from the moon Titan, Thanos is regarded as one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe

4 Likes

I’m sure they will have an explanation
 or a quick re-shoot. Outside of that it is looking pretty good.

Yea
 it doesn’t make sense
 unless in the cinematic MCU Thanos is not a deviant