Mother of Madness by Emilia Clarke July 21

Hey all, looks like Emilia Clarke is making her comic debut with a 3 issue mini series with Image comics called Mother of Madness.

1 Like

Read the 4 pages preview and yeah the book is a mess. I’m going to pass for now.

Art looks terrible.

Pass

Emilia Clarke, a terrible choice to play Sarah Connor…would the real Sarah Connor please stand up.

Emelia desperately needed to hit the gym before massacring that role.

I saw people hearing about this asking, “How long till the option is announced?” Cynical, but accurate.

1 Like

2 days before foc

I am going to preorder one copy and see what happens. I don’t care if it doesn’t take off.

The right choice, @comicsZ! I always buy at least one copy of a new Image series just in case. I didn’t use to and when I heard about some new Zombie comic from the guy who wrote, “Irredeemable Ant-Man,” I figured it wasn’t worth bothering to grab as I like zombies but don’t love them. That comic was, “The Walking Dead.”

1 Like

Preview:

I’ll save you all a shit ton of scrolling:

I’ll buy it. I’m a big fan of Emilia Clarke. Largely due to her work on stroke recovery/promoting awareness of them.
Many folks don’t even realize she survived two separate strokes (SAH and an aneurysm). The fact that she not only survived these, but continued on with her career and all is nothing short of a miracle.

She’s a good egg.

3 Likes

Mom: Mother Of Madness #1 (Cover A Ratcliffe - Emilia Clarke Signed Edition)

8 Likes

Tempting. When I’ve ordered single books from FP in the past, shipping to the US was £12.

she charges 275 dollars to sign a comic at conventions, i’ll eat the 15 dollar shipping cost

3 Likes

Thanks for the link! Picked one up.

1 Like

Who would pay that much? You must be out of your mind paying that much for any autograph from a modern day celebrity…

They also have High Republic 2, 3 and 4 signed by Cavan Scott so I grabbed one each of those as well

Is the price an error? The 1:500 is signed by her and it’s by the same cover artist.

Just FYI, I read the first issue already and was quite pleased with it. Didn’t think I was going to like it as much as I did.

Shoot they also have #1

1 Like

Im guessing they’re having a bunch being signed by her. FP only has 2 covers available. If this was the 1:500, they would have ALL of the variants available to buy. (There are 6 other covers)

1 Like