Mother of Madness by Emilia Clarke July 21

she lives in london, FP is in london. seems like she is doing it for her local store. like so many do with midtown

2 Likes

Thanks for that! Iā€™ve been to a couple Forbidden Planet signings. Iā€™d trust them to reliably deliver authenticity. Theyā€™re about as high profile as Midtown Comics so if they were bucking fake sigs Iā€™m pretty sure the whistle would have been blown long ago. They also usually document with pictures on their blog.

5 Likes

The Galaxycon variant comes out a week later (probably printed at the same time). That would be the book to get.

Darn I missed this. The one time I donā€™t check the forums religiously!

Itā€™s back up for Ā£9.99. I grabbed one with the Star Wars High Republic 1 signed.

2 Likes

Thanks I was able to grab it this time!! And added a SW:HR #1 signed as well.

I sent them an email yesterday asking if it was a price error and they told me itā€™s currently priced at Ā£9.99. So, this is an amazing deal at either price. They didnā€™t charge me for shipping yet though.

2 Likes

Gone now, Iā€™m absolutely devastated.

My only issue with it is at 3 issues I think it really pushes the boundary between ā€œshould this have just been released as a TPB/oversized one shotā€. It just feels like it was created as a single story, but then they decided to split it up so they could get the ā€œcelebrity comic issue #1 sales boostā€ like BRZRKR gave Boom.

But Iā€™m still going to get a copyā€¦

She owes me my money back from her terrible portrayal of Sarah Connor.

1 Like

Continue to check the site. Iā€™ve seen it come in and out of stock.

1 Like

I was checking out earlier and Mother was removed as out of stock. An hour later was able to order it just now.

2 Likes

Nice 15 minute interview about the comic with Emilia from Forbidden Planet

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like crap imo.

Thanks for sharing the video :+1: Spent the entire time watching it thinking she sure is easy on the eyes :drooling_face:ā€¦.but can she write a comic book? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Man I always forget how expressive her eyebrows are when she speaks.

1 Like

Sheā€™s a perfect 10 :heart_eyes:

I donā€™t think the preview pages gives this book any justiceā€¦ gotta read the whole thing before judging it.

Got one earlier. Anyone reaching out to the comic store to ask if the signed copies could be CGC witnessed?