Mother of Madness by Emilia Clarke July 21

dont think they have ever done grading at that store.

I pre ordered the jen bartel, that cover A is nightmare fuel

2 Likes

Can always do cbcs signature verification

2 Likes

I imagine they donā€™t because they are in the U.K. And the shipping back and forth would be astronomical. Iā€™ve never heard of them doing it and the few signings I went to didnā€™t have CGC witnesses there.

I thought they were going to ship my 2 items together, but apparently they are shipping one now and the Mom book later. I thought the shipping was high just because it was coming from the UK. Oh wellā€¦ still worth it.

Same. I hope the shipping cost paid itā€™s for both shipments

Looks like the two books I ordered were canceled, no email, I just happened to check my order.

From Forbidden Planet, or where?

Yeah just checked mine and it also got cancelled. And yes from Forbidden Planet. I would check your orders if I where you. This sucks big time.

1 Like

They shipped me part of the order without telling me and then they cancel the MOM book without telling me. I sent them an email to refund me for my entire order. I think Iā€™ll be calling my CC company over this scammy practice.

4 Likes

Thats what they did to me.

Yeah, thatā€™s a terrible way to do business. Iā€™m going to give them time to email me back, and then Iā€™m calling my CC company.

That is shitty. Lets see what happens.

Mine is still showing as pre-order. Hopefully it stays that way.

Mine was cancelled as well. Not that I was buying much from FP before but this is pretty much the last time I even bother with them.

2 Likes

wow thatā€™s really shitty.

1 Like

So forbidden planet also cancelled my signed MOM, but I contacted them and they said it was an ā€œerrorā€ and that they will fix it and I will still receive it. I checked the status and it did show as cancelled and is updated back to pre-order now. Glad they changed it backā€¦

1 Like

FP emailed me, "This item on the order was cancelled because you did not update your card details with in 7 days. Once this has been done, please let us know and we can reinstate this order on this occasion. "

I donā€™t know what the heck they are talking about. My card is on file and they charged me after I authorized the charge. :thinking:

I havenā€™t heard back from them. So hopefully itā€™s and error like yours :crossed_fingers: