Naomi spec is dead, long live Naomi!

I tried watching it for about 6 episodes most slow moving boring pos on CW. You all know I love the CW shows too.

1 Like

oh-no

cw has canceled Charmed, Dynasty, Roswell New Mexico and rookies The 4400 and Naomi. Still to be determined are the futures of Legacies, In the Dark, Tom Swift and Stargirl. In the Dark, Stargirl and Nancy Drew offshoot Tom Swift have yet to premiere. The news follows the cancellations of Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow last month

they killed everything today

i bet naomi get moved to superman show as part of recurring cast

I didn’t make it past 2.

CW shows lose me at the mention of CW…

Stopped at episode 6 also… just couldn’t get into and I tried hard :rofl:

They havent cancelled the Supernatural prequel or Gotham Knights…yet.

But yea, this is a clear indication they are gonna be sold.

Probably gonna put more focus on the hbox max stuff. Superman and Lois and Stargirl while on the cw aren’t cw shows because they’re handled by different people hence why they have different writing and bigger budgets. But as for the regular CW stuff I think flash will end its final season and cw verse will be over

1 Like

next season is the last season for Flash

CW cancelling all their shows to put it towards launching the Riverdale cast to space in season 7

1 Like

Really like Stargirl. Hope it carries on.

1 Like

they are gutting everything

I guess CW is just going to be King Of The Hill reruns again

1 Like

The GAUNTLET has been thrown by the new Discovery Management as previously mention in the other threads. No more half measure/effort in shows. If you ain’t producing result, get in line for XXXXed. Jim Lee and DCEU management are being review for their half effort attempt in their DECU contents.

Not Gotham Knights. :sob:

The only CW superhero show I ever enjoyed much was, “Black Lightning,” and it wasn’t even in the same continuity until that Crisis event.

The shows have potential. I think CW does a poor job of promoting them. I mean anything comic related is booming. Of course, CW hitched its wagon to DC, so it needs to promote even better, You’d think they would promote Superman at least. I see more ads for the Disney shows on TV and elsewhere, compared to ANY DC or CW show. Its a shame.

I had a 9.8 CVR B that I was about to throw on the bay.
It doesn’t have the GO POWER that it once had.

No it doesn’t…