New character Miracle Molly in Batman

My thoughts are, how many crazy psycho female characters do we really need? Are they so out of ideas, they have to keep creating female crazy antagonists that get their clothes from what appears like used clothing at Goodwill? This is just getting ridiculous if you ask me…

7 Likes

I think I read that she was going to be a major player for at least 2 years but we’ll have to see what happens I’m still getting a 1:25 for the PC and I’ll probably get a 1:50 to sell

I kept telling my self that before COVID now all I want in my life is some crazy females :sob::sob::sob::rofl:

1 Like

This does not make it seem particularly appealing (however, it is catchy).

Key Coll retweeted a Tweet from Dept of Comics, I’m not familiar with them so I don’t know how legit they are, that she is in 3 panels not 2 like Bleeding Cool says, and the third her face is shown in full.

3 panels, talking, and face fully shown is going to cause a cameo Vs full debate. If that info is accurate of course.

If it’s just the two panels Bleeding Cool ran, shadow and half a face, then definitely a cameo.

1 Like

Regardless, I’m avoiding 108 like the plague. Likely upwards of 250k print run.

1 Like

I’m a Batman nerd, but I only have 2 copies of 106-108 ordered. I know next to nothing about Miracle Molly, but I doubt the Punchline magic gets captured twice. It could happen but I sort of doubt it.

1 Like

Yeah incentives are the one to go for here

1 Like

They’re likely trying to redo Punchline success… it’s still too soon… too many people recall Punchline, they’ll be ready this time… gotta way a few more years to catch retailers and others off guard… You can only use this marketing tactic seldom or it won’t work…

3 Likes

Ghost-maker has made the leap over future state and is returning in 106+ for Batman, I don’t think it’s necessarily bad spec on him. I feel like he’s going to stick around a bit more then probably go off on his own, and then pop back in every once in a while.

Let’s hope he changed his pants in between now and future state.

1 Like

That’s the one Ava Max song I don’t hate. I can’t stand the, “Kings and Queens,” one.

But those pants are 2 legit 2 quit.

1 Like

negative, even his casual pants are hammer pants haha. he’s out of costume in 106

More people need to complain about this.

3 Likes

Bleeding Cool said Miracle Molly was only in 2 panels in 106, the silhouette image and the bottom of her face. Said they confirmed it’s just those.

Here’s the 3rd panel they missed via KeyColl.

Shows her face. She talks in the panels as well.

We could have a cameo Vs full debate. If so, that could make Bats 108 like Batman 92 for Punchline (intended first app but not seen that way).

3 Likes

Jeez isnt this exactly what happened with Punchline?

2 Likes

Now I’m wish I had ordered more copies. I just have 2 ordered… but hey that is better than 1.

Punchline was a little different. Punchie’s face was always partially hidden in Batman 89. We saw her in full in Hell Arisen 3. Molly’s face like 80% visible here a lot of dialogue BUT she isn’t named… right?

Punchline in Batman 89 was just like the third panel in the Molly pics. Half her face on the phone. Definitely a cameo.

This one differs as you’ve got the multiple panels including the full face shot.

And Molly’s dialogue in the one panel is directly to Batman which ties her into the main story.

It doesn’t appear Molly is named but that’s never been relevant in a full Vs cameo debate. It’s not a requirement.

3 Likes