New Gay Captain America in United States of Captain America #1

This dude always looks like he has a head cold.

After Nip/Tuck, that dude went downhill

No, it would be very cliche move on their part
 DC made Catwoman bi-sexual and nobody eff’n cared for the most part. Making Carol Danvers gay (well after the fact) would be boring and uninteresting

Meh. Pass.

1 Like

Sigh. Nope

1 Like

I thought she was already a lesbian

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0015/6873/5334/products/STL192131_1024x1024.jpg?v=1619323951

More new characters

2 Likes

These gals in Issue #1?

Issue #4
dont know why this was posted in the issue #1 thread.

couldn’t remember what was the last topic on this series so it was the first that popped up when searching, my b

Spot on, @ein. As we’ve discussed before I historically haven’t read a whole lot of Marvel (Cates is changing that) but I have read a fair amount of Cap. I think the beauty of Cap is exactly what you said: Cap can be nearly anybody who believes in the dream.

2 Likes

And here’s an update: I recently re-watched the Cap movies and finished Falcon and the Winter Soldier and then went and pulled this new mini. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Samesies, on the pull list for me too.

2 Likes

Pardon me if I missed this, but this new cap title comes out next week. But, the new (sorta) cap is on a cover of Voices that comes out tomorrow. No idea if this character is a one and done.

We know. It was talked about on FOC.

1 Like

Yeah it’s going to be his first cover at a minimum and I’m pretty sure he appears within as well. Kills most of the spec on the cap book.

1 Like

I guess we need @Anthony to put up some spoilers

1 Like

I looked and didn’t see him, but the art in the book was terrible, I could have missed him. Did get the back story on the new mutant that appears.

3 Likes