New Moon Knight Series (Jed MacKay and Alessandro Cappucio July 2021)

It’s changed somewhat when you compare I think. I think it’s getting worse as it not use to be so horrid.

Here you go, everybody, pre-orders:

Ooo a Veregge variant.

1:50 Torque:

1:100 Sienkiewicz:

1:200 JRJR Virgin (fart noises with my mouth):

I really want the 1:100.

My previews post takes one to all these links. :wink:

Moon Knight #1 All Books Pre-Order

Watch this be the most boring of all the covers, too.

It already is. That JR cover is trash. I like the Torque the most out the ratios. I’ll shoot for the regular covers over the ratios. I’m seeing some of these ratios on popular books prices dropping on them after the release.

2 Likes

How is that conical cap on that steam pipe not getting crushed under his weight? It’s just designed to send rain away from the steam pipe, not hold 90, 100, 150lbs+.

Stupid.

The Torque variant reminds me of the guys from the movie BeastMaster under the tree…Winged Devourers
https://pluckyoutoo.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/snapshot20090505150955.jpg

1 Like

mk

The rain washes away a single teardrop

4 Likes

Love that movie. Those things were creepy. Side note is there any lore/books to beastmaster?

What would be a recommended place, other than the bay, to try to get these ordered? Any ideas for this MK junkie? I don’t usually chase ratios or store incentives, but I am all in for this guy!

You can try your luck here when we post the ratios at TFAW if they become available. Honestly, your best bet at landing a copy and if price isn’t a high concern is with your local shop or shops. Try to let them know you want the ratio and if they’re willing to order enough to qualify while also making enough from the sale to cover the books they might not offload so quickly.

1 Like

Saw there will be a Hotz 1:25, no cover that I can see yet

That one is gonna be Hotz… :wink:

2 Likes

I was confident Gist would do Moon knight justice…and sure enough. I’m happy with just a preview! Man .can he paint.

5 Likes

So much money is going to be spent…awesome cover! Better to ask forgiveness I guess!

1 Like

Came here to post this.

1 Like

Damn thats good !

1 Like