New Moon Knight Series (Jed MacKay and Alessandro Cappucio July 2021)

I liked JR Jr in his early days. The Minecraft ‘everything is squares’ style of the last 30 years…? Not so much.

1 Like

If you pick up Moon Knight #6 from the Lemire Run… My letter is in the back of the issue.

I’ve written 5 letters to Marvel and all 5 have been published! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I wrote a letter to, “Irredeemable Ant-Man,” when it got canceled and it was published in the second to last issue I think.

2 Likes

I have a letter published in Walking Dead… I’ve mentioned it before on the main site. Try and find it… :wink:

2 Likes

Darth Vader (2015) #7:

3 Likes

McNiven is bringing the heat!.
Cover to #2

6 Likes

Love it. We need Moon Knight shirts that say on the back… “In McNiven We Trust”

2 Likes

I’m a fan; sign me up!

1 Like

It’s such a catch-22 because his art is so good, but I know it takes longer than most because of the detail. So, we don’t get volumes and volumes of McNiven art. When it does come out, though, it’s divine.

1 Like

The best are never rushed - Bermejo, Granov, Brooks, Bill S., McNiven, Frison, Finch, Ross, so many good ones.

I like that cover too!

Skottie Young has been a grab for me lately. I like this one.

4 Likes

That’s pretty boss.

Looks cute, until he covers half of the picture with stupid word bubbles.

A word bubble would distract from how snazzy it is Moon Knight merges with the Moon!

That’s the biggest white afro I have ever seen!

2 Likes

I bought a Devil Dog Variant this morning but I asked my LCS to put me down for all the Variants, in fact I never think they took me off as I been following since #1 of the Lemire run.

1 Like

I’m so glad the crappy one is the 1:200…would make me sad if it was the 1:100.

2 Likes

Yeah, no kidding!

3 Likes