New Robin comic

Well, thats good to know.

They could be throwing a curveball but these guys are also in the business of pushing sales. So, I doubt they would lie about a cameo since it would push foc orders much higher.

1 Like

Flatlines name is very similar to punchline, which put me off a little but looking at her design it looks like she has something to do with death/zombies maybe, so it does actually make sense and I do love the design so count me in! Plus she’s on the cover B wraparound, sorta, back cover meh, so the 1:25 shouldn’t be too inflated hopefully.

1 Like

I don’t know of a reliable place to get one. I am worried that if I order early from ebay it’ll just get cancelled.

1 Like

Hopefully we can snag one from TFAW.

Cover A or B?

It’s TFAW or bust for me.

The girl on the left side looks a bit like flatlines without her skull makeup. Anyone know who she is?

Potentially interesting character. Looks like she might have an element of originality to her!

Don’t know if I am missing something ironic, but the guy initially reply to the tweet seems a touch embittered!

A new character,but definitely NOT Flatline. Tynion and the artist that helped design her (Melnikov) are both adamant on social media that she will debut in Robin #1. This book predates it by an entire month and the character is front and center on the cover. Regardless, this is a must purchase because it will contain many 1st appearances much like Strange Academy #1.

BUMP

(since there are two threads about this now)