New Robin comic

DC announced it is launching a new Robin series in April, as Damian Wayne looks to sever his ties to both Batman and the Teen Titans.

Writer Joshua Williamson ( The Flash , Future State: Justice League , Infinite Frontier) and artist Gleb Melnikov ( Wonder Woman , Batman/Superman Annual ) will collaborate on the new ongoing series that promises new mysteries for Damian to explore, a new supporting cast, brand new characters and lots of fighting.

1 Like

Robins are only good for killing off… :wink:

1 Like

Anyone know who the character is on the top middle of the wrap around cover above Ra’s a Ghul?

I assume it’s Jericho because his sister Rose is next to him.

Isnt Robin suppose to have a “new friend” in this series? Might be a new character / side kick? Might be :fire:.

I didn’t even notice there was a character next to Rose but your theory makes sense. I was referring to the character to the right of Jericho, light blue in color with skull face paint and what looks to be bones on their sleeve. I believe it’s the same character on the 1:25 cover.

Side kicks having side kicks!

Her name is Flatline

1 Like

I said I wouldn’t buy any more DC books, but they are pulling me back in.

1 Like

We’ve got Punchline and now Flatline? What about the worst villain of all, “Cuts in Line?”

6 Likes

What else are you going to call your new line of Batverse villains if you’re in a creative desert?

Here is the Robin #1 1:25 Federici being shown on Previews. I feel priced-out already.

1 Like

Eeehhhh idk how I feel about it

That’s pretty cool. Federici does good work.

Id pay attention to the Batman #106 & Detective Comics #1034 backup stories…

3 Likes

106 is on FOC this week

Thats Diamond UK. FOC is 2/7

Buy 106 for the fantastic cover. Any spec that comes along with it is a bonus.

1 Like

Soon as I seen the cover art was a 2 copy purchase.

Both the creator and artist, when pressed, stated that she will NOT appear in any way, shape, or form until Robin #1. That was my first thought too when Tynion mentioned he was doing backup stories in those books. :man_shrugging:

1 Like