New Spider-Verse comic series

I fully understand that. It just seems like the media wants to exaggerate and exploit this because thats what they see the community as.

2 Likes

Yeah, the media is just a bunch of turd muffins chasing the story instead of doing real journalism.

4 Likes

Real journalism gets suppressed by corporate and political interests of the news organization

3 Likes

I think its more of, we live in society that’s turning into idiocracy. People seem to care more about what the Kardashians are doing than reading real actual news that they can learn something from.

But anyways, let’s not drift off topic, back to the Spider-Verse comic series…

3 Likes

I thought this thread was going to go off the rails, but it looks like some common ground is being found with various opinions. Pretty cool.

As it stands, we will all see where the chips fall with this new character and all the other ones for that matter. With anything Spider-Man/Spider-Verse related it is always good to pick up one or two copies. Even if the story or art isn’t good it is what the future holds where the real potential is. Who knows what will stick?

3 Likes

My question is how many new characters that appear in the comic will then debut in the next movie? Be interesting to see.

2 Likes

Oh man this cracks me up. I’m all in Spider-Saur, or Spider-Rex. Whatever his name is. I need more!

Can’t wait for the first Devil Dinosaur team up!

9 Likes

This is probably Devil Dinosaur in the Spidey-Rex suit. I believe Moon Girl has lost him and looking for him in her upcoming series. :rofl:

Omg that is awesome!

1 Like

And to think, I was considering trying to read Marvel comics again.
In the words of Peter Sellers: “Not anymore!”

5 Likes

And people act like there’s too many Batman family books. At least the stories are all pretty good and not written for 10 year olds.

You seem to be taking the DC vs Marvel a little too personal. Maybe you should take a breather or something. It’s okay if people don’t like DC or Marvel or both, no reason to get all defensive about it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

1 Like

DC sucks, read em if you want, I certainly don’t care lol.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I do not understand what conversation you were trying to have in a Spider-Verse thread regarding DC. Perhaps a posed question regarding DC would be better resolved in a DC is awesome thread.

1 Like

For the record, we attempt to stick to topics. They drift at times but if you come into a topic and completely hijack it to take it off topic, expect it to be flagged and removed. Our rules and guidelines are very simple. Almost common sense approach to the discussions we designed this forum for. If you can’t follow the rules, then simply don’t use this site. If you act like a troll, we’ll treat you like one. This is all outlined in our rules and guidelines everyone agreed to when registering to use the forums.

Brione has been suspended for 2 weeks for disrupting the forums and not following our rules/guidelines.

Now, let’s get back to the discussions.

5 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Synergy

2 Likes

Wow, that was fast.

1 Like