New Variant Ratios on TFAW

They can come get it if they want…

1 Like

Need to take that TFAW out of the pile… :wink:

They can have that too if they’re really needing packing materials that badly.

What I think is funny is, when someone throws something into the trash and then it’s set out at the curb for pickup, it becomes public property right? Anyone can pick through and take legally. Police don’t have to get a search warrant… is the beaten up and used priority mail packaging still owned by USPS? It states that on the packaging. Is throwing it away a crime now? They certainly make it seem so. :wink:

I wouldn’t say illegal. I do not believe you’d get prosecuted. I believe if they discover you are in violation of usps policy they either send it back to you, hold it until the difference is paid, or charge the recipient COD.

No officer is going to show up at your door with an arrest warrant.

We can’t even get the police to show up for theft off our doorsteps now here in Austin. Anything that’s either a fine or small misdemeanor, they just don’t care anymore.

The postmaster general literally threatened to do this to me for using Media Mail. It happens.

The USPS also has arrest powers. They wouldn’t even need the police. Just a regional postal inspector.

1 Like

I don’t understand why a seller would want to ship media mail anyways. It’s slow, unreliable, subject to inspection, and for some reason just ends up getting beat-up on the way here. Just not worth the cost saving. If the buyer wants it at their risk, then fine, but I hate when I’m charged first class postage and it is shipped media mail. Received a book shipped media mail today that was bent out of shape. Now the seller is going to lose money and I have to look for another book.

1 Like

I use media mail for everything and have never had a problem, why would you think media mail would get beat up any more than any other package? It does take longer but I never care how long it takes to get a book typically and buyers seem to just want the most cost effective option.

Edit: by ‘everything’ I mean comic related stuff, trades, singles issues and hard covers. I use priority mail for slabs.

That’s where you’re wrong, just smoke a little something special and they will be sure to track you down immediately or even just be the ‘wrong’ skin color…

Not here in Austin…

2 Likes

Some of the covers with unreleased art from FOC yesterday

2 Likes

Let me know if you get the Pichelli one. I want to see that one lol

its the 1st one he posted

2 Likes

The Del’Otto looks good

1 Like

For me it’s also the time that it takes for the order to ship out front TFAW. It took 2 weeks for them to finally send me a tracking number for items that where in-stock. Then 2 days later they send me the tracking information for my monthly order it was a WTF moment indeed. One thing that has anoyed me lately about TFAW is they don’t let you know when you are being charged. I have paid overdraft fees twice already. Both over $40 that’s a big pain. Is there a way to get notify?

Need to show my boy to see if he likes it if not then try and sell it.