New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Only DC were sent this week for me…no Marvel, Image, etc… No reply with reason as of yet from Customer Service.

Someone has already mentioned earlier in another topic that there is a notice at the top of the TFAW website stating that their Diamond shipment will not arrive until this coming Monday so that only DC and Dark Horse pre-orders have been processed.

1 Like

Ok. I figured it was something like that. I don’t see that message on their website when I logon, but I figured there was a reasonable explanation. Thanks for the info.

Why the hell can’t Diamond get books to TFAW on time, but deliver everywhere else on time?

How far in the sticks are they?

2 Likes

I’m sure it isn’t just Tfaw but they’re just the ones we know about

Okay everyone! Lemme see those cart drops starting!

1 Like

So there is hope for my Nottingham 2

We’re right outside of downtown Portland and minutes from multiple freeways so not in the sticks at all. Lots of shops (especially in the western states) get late deliveries from Diamond, the problem is not everyone follows every comic shop’s delivery updates. And when ours are late, it impacts a lot more people who notice it.

3 Likes

Was bad idea’s shipment also delayed?

It ships with Diamond so yes.

Ah okay, I was under the impression they distributed themselves with all their rules.

I actually just e-mailed Kyle because of a large order that was filled and processed on the 31st of March that hasn’t been mailed out yet. A ten-day delay is rather surprising as I’ve never seen this happen in all my years using TFAW.

My latest order processed on March 25th and didn’t ship until April 5th.

1 Like

They must be severely short on staff.

Mine started processing on March 31st and it is still processing. For some reason it came out of processing for a few days though, smh. Around April 5th was supposed to be my usual ship date.

My 34-book TFAW order was also processing since 3/31 and just switched to shipped status with a tracking # today.

It’s cold here… could someone drop books to heat up the day?

Ok

Heroes Reborn #1 (of 7) (Perez Hidden Gem Variant)

Eve #1 (of 5) (Cover D - Shimizu Variant 25 Copy)