New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Eve #1 (of 5) (Cover C - Andolfo Variant 10 Copy)

Heroes Reborn #1 (of 7) (McGuinness Variant)

Wynd #6 1:25 Andolfo Incentive Variant

Last Witch #5 (of 5) 1:25 Incentive Variant

2 Likes

Thank you for that Wynd <3

Missed Wynd 6…damn

Older book but in case anyone’s looking for children of the atom 1 variant

Children of the Atom #1 1:25 Chang Variant

Amazing Spider-Man #66 1:25 Tedesco Variant

This is up too from the same week children of the atom didn’t go on sale on tfaw

I just cart dropped a Eve #1 (of 5) (Cover C - Andolfo Variant 10 Copy) if anyone wants it.

Cart drops

Heroes Reborn #1 (of 7) (Veregge Variant)

Heroes Reborn #1 (of 7) (Artgerm Virgin Variant)

Is it just me or is that Wonder Woman?

1 Like

"Power Princess " I believe is her name. Squadron Supreme is the trailer park Justice League.

1 Like

It is cause that’s exactly the way Artgerm draws Wonder Woman :wink:

Last Witch #5 (of 5) (Cover C - Corona Variant 25 Copy)

DC Festival of Heroes the Asian Superhero Celebration #1 1:25

1 Like

No amount of money could get me to buy that…

5 Likes

Which? The Asian Superhero one? That one’s preselling for the highest amount I’ve seen in awhile for a 1:25… Everyplace seems to be selling for $100+

Of course it is.

msrp is $9.99 for the regular cover…it costs retailers $6.49…retailers gotta make their money back somehow…

And I only see 1 sold copy for $87.65. No others have sold. Which tells me everyone else but the buyer doesnt give a crap.

If a book costs me $9.99… It better be a trade with 80+ pages in it.

I have just seen them getting listed in the last few days. Not surprised that very few have sold so far. I imagine a lot of people waiting for the various sites to list them, hoping for cheaper prices.

My original post was just referring to the amount that comic sites are listing them for. Most times a 1:25 will get listed for maybe 2x the ratio (so $50)… sometimes less, sometimes more if it’s a hotter issue. Something is making these resellers list this for much more than any other 1:25 I’ve seen

EBay has several $100+ listings, BlackCapeComics $129.99, I’ve run into 3-4 sites with the inflated $$ listings, can’t remember them all right now. To be fair a lot of places like Westfield, Midtown, etc don’t have them up for sale yet.

Make of it what you will.

The price is high because the cover price is high. Plus, the fact the 1st appearance of that damn monkey is on the cover is another bump up…

book has a 9.99 cover price, so even if stores get 50% off that still $125 for 25 copies

1 Like