New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Same. It’s way better cover then SIKTC imo.

1 Like

I’m not touching the SIKTC… there’s gonna be a billion of those things and half of those are store variants… too much competition.

2 Likes

I’m only aiming for the 1:25 cushy wife wants that cover. That’s if I get it at TFAW’s pricess lol.

1 Like

That’s the one I’m shooting for as well, but I think it dropped over the weekend. Hoping they drop more today.

1 Like

Think they’ll Change the limit to 1 per now seeing as demand clearly beat out supply ?

I get nothing done Monday afternoons now…you guys and gals are a bad influence, I tell ya.

4 Likes

Finally

1 Like

Nice House on the Lake is back up

You are welcome!

Guess I’m out of the loop, but what is the big deal with Nice House on the Lake?

I was just able to update my SiKTC to 2 from the pre-order page.

Tynion Horror books have been doing well. It is a creator owned DC book which we haven’t seen them do, like ever.

1 Like

Nice. I had done the same, for both books.

1 Like

I think the bots are back…

Uh oh…

Site crashed again , lmao.

Well, I know a lot of us got ours. I feel bad for everyone else trying, but I know I have some links open and refreshed them and they worked fine, so I am not sure it crashed

1 Like

TFAW back up… go go go… Something Is Killing the Children #16 (Malavia TFAW Exclusive Variant)

And I likely realize that’s just gonna kill the server again… :wink:

1 Like

Its really not though

Yeah, seems like it’s now stuck adding the 2 I just tried…

It was “Sold Out” and then I opened a new tab and it came up. But once I clicked add, I came here to tell you people to go and yes, seems like mine has not processed my request. Haha…

1 Like