New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Worth grabbing a few and stick in a box.

The talk about it was folks were scrapping on it. At least on the YouTube programs for FOc. I watch 5 programs 3 crapped on it and 2 mentioned it might be somethin. For meā€¦ its Miles. Iā€™m copping. Itā€™s new characters Iā€™m coppingā€¦ at %30 off why not?

3 Likes

Exactly, even if you lose, you donā€™t lose too badlyā€¦

2 Likes

Yup!!

Good enough for meā€¦ lol.

Iā€™m in for 3

The b cover looks good, too.

1 Like

I grabbed 3 of A 2 of B

2 Likes

sure Iā€™ll grab some

Donā€™t forget first covers for all!

2 Likes

Trials Loki Marvel Tales #1 (Sway Virgin Variant)

On this thread itā€™s because it wasnā€™t a ratio variant.

1 Like

forgot to drop the siktc 1:50 - nooooooo!

:tired_face:

We can do a CHU giveaway if you want after of course, you donate it to CHUā€¦ :wink:

BH Alpha DC #1 sketch seems like it will be pretty scarce in comparison to the Black Armor 1:50. No exclusives for the directorā€™s cut.

1 Like

How does someone drop stuff from their carts? Thereā€™s some ratios i want to drop so other people can get

Iā€™m glad I just did it instead of waitingā€¦as I would have forgotten tooā€¦

Just click the trash can icon to the right. If itā€™s past FOC though, it wonā€™t let you as youā€™re locked into your commitment of buying.

I think TFAW will allow you to drop the ratio variants if it was a mistake and forgot to drop.

Donā€™t wait, though. Tell them now as they likely will be able To put it back up and sell it.

Yeah that was what I was wondering about because Iā€™ve seen ratios or other variants get dropped after foc

Brendan from TFAW has mentioned that you can contact TFAW customer service and they would mostly be willing to drop stuff from your pre-order list if you are early enough (just past FOC vs week of release) so thereā€™s still time for others to pick them up and they arenā€™t stuck with them.

1 Like