New Variant Ratios on TFAW

It usually gets raised with Foc drops. You want to get them when they 1st drop for the healthy discount.

1 Like

Which I never understood, even for the regular covers, itā€™s raised ON foc. When I can still order infinite amount, yet they raise the price. Especially with the way their system is, it being an automated system that inputs your orders before your foc.

Iā€™ve got both the siktc ratios. Will def be dropping one, maybe both, before 3am est.

• Because no discount + market will be flooded + covers are meh and donā€™t make the cut for the PC.
1 Like

If you drop it and pick it back up, does the clock start over?

:grin:

I dropped SIKTC 16 1:25 & 1:50. Canā€™t pick them back up (was curious if I could).

Either gone already received itā€™s coming.

2 Likes

Nope. Lol.

@EddieV

Iā€™m cutting one now. Good luck.

The store exclusives, like TFAW, will likely have lower print runs than the 1:50ā€¦definitely lower than the 1:25.

1 Like

Hell, ALL of the store variants will have lower print runs than the ratio variants.

2 Likes

Dropped: https://www.tfaw.com/mar218411-something-is-killing-the-children-16-tfaw-exclusive-variant.html

We input our FOC numbers in the late morning on Monday. Hence why variants drop in the early afternoon. So even though technically you could order a million copies still at that point, weā€™ve entered all our orders and itā€™s set (barring some rare circumstances).

Some of yā€™all are like crackheads. Seriously going nuts over a stupid store exclusive of the sixteenth issue of the most boring series ever written. Iā€™m embarrassed. Lol.

Most important book of the day no one has said squat about

Heroes Reborn Young Squadron #1

So get your 3 copies now from tfaw I imagine thereā€™s not a whole lot extra since their numbers are already in. 1st Miles As Falcon, among others

1 Like

How can the SIKTC tfaw exclusive still not say sold out? It was gone hours ago.

This is the first time seeing it. Usually its 30% before FOC and 20% the day off or after FOC. I have been getting couple of the Silk variants for my wife and was able to get one for $20 after FOC. So I unless they decided NOT to give discount on SIKTC, then thatā€™s a different story.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s just it ā€¦ the demand for this title is ummā€¦ High. They likely priced accordingly. Still cheaper than most other retailers but ā€¦ Itā€™s a pass for me.

No incentives no exclusives no one really noticed or talked it up but Miles as Falcon is something.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Because people over pay for Miles Keys and itā€™s also a new identity for Kamala Khan and Sam Alexander

1 Like

Yeah I saw it pre-FOC and put in an order of 5, and got the ratio variantsā€¦lets see what happensā€¦