New Variant Ratios on TFAW

That is awesome variant… Love Wild Things…

Kaare Andrews is another contemporary artist that im always excited to see a new cover, from his indie to major pub work you never know what kinda style he ia gonna drop. Lub it.

1 Like

Yea I saw this Where the Wild Things are homage hours ago but it gave the “The requested qty is not available” message so I didn’t post it. Were you able to grab one?

unfortunately no, i too had the same problem. im just going to keep trying up till our orders are locked, in the past this has worked for me. but it probably just flew right off, its nice to see a unique ratio homage.

1 Like

hahah oh damn that ebay listing just sold 2 copies at $30, i was gnna get one but the price immediately jumped to $40 hahaha oh well

This was a cart drop, not an FOC. It should still come up again with the rest.

1 Like

Looks like diamond books are late again. Anybody have anything processed today?

Nevermind, they sent us an email.

1 Like

At least they are making steps towards better communication

1 Like

I never got a email today?. Only for my recent pre orders I made last night. My order has been processing since the 20th

I haven’t received an email either.

Check your spam but it was around 8pm et.

1 Like

So, still no GI Joe 281 1:10. :rofl:

We’ll be lucky if anyone gets a copy. One of their guys said they were allocated 5%, however that may happen with an incentive.

1 Like

On the bright side, my SWHRA 3 variant is finally in process.

2 Likes

Ugh…I just ordered this from someone else too…as I had given up…forgot to ask TFAW to cancel…

This beings up a valid argument…if TFAW can’t fullfil an order within a certain time frame shouldn’t the customer be allowed to cancel online (I.e. unlock it online rather than make a phone call)…

3 Likes

Gamma Flight #1 (of 5) (Andrews Variant)

Marvels Voices Pride #1 (Vecchio Frame Variant)

These are cart drops.

Department of Truth TPB Vol 01 (David Mack TFAW Exclusive Variant)

6 Likes