New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Looking at the sales, it seems unlikely they were fake.

The Angela one was a store exclusive. As for marvel voices I just grabbed the America Jimenez one

2 Likes

Not sure if this is actually a deal or notā€¦

Department of Truth #1 (CGC Graded) - Dynamic Forces

Yeah FYIā€¦ those DoT #1s are not guaranteed 9.8

And on DIAMOND it is says could be allocated as well

1 Like

What exactly is this DoT #1?

Been sold out is what it is

1 Like

Iā€™ve never received anything from dynamic force orders ends in a PayPal refund after 180 days

I was kinda talkin shit about the sales being fake but hey I got no bites on mine in the 2 weeks it was listed so I dropped it. I did sell the Marvel Voices Pride 1:25 Dauterman and the Planet Sized Xmen #1 Copiel 1:50 with no art released at the time so it is kind of suspect I didnā€™t even get one offer on the Vecchio with a 1st app and cover art shown. But good luck to whoever gets to flip it if thats their intent

1 Like

I grabbed it and yes thatā€™s my intent! Weā€™ll see!

1 Like

Does anyone know why wolverine had so many ratio incentives? They were all killer imo

Thereā€™s a bunch of incentives for different books related to their pride month gimmick.

This must be a Forbidden Planet exclusive? Only place I could find it.

1 Like

Did Liefeld draw that look at them feet

1 Like

Iā€™ve always gotten all my books from Dynamic Forces but it dies take an eternity to get them.

You wouldnā€™t be able to see them if they were liefelds. The characters actually barefoot as well.

No pouches eitherā€¦ and no extra muscles or muscle lines with a 9 packā€¦ and the hands arenā€™t clinched with a missing sword or gun. So definitely not a Liefeld.

2 Likes

Those feet belong on Gunslinger Spawnā€™s body.

Damn I missed that :frowning: Where did it say that on TFAW?. I wanted to drop 3-4 from my Pre Order list and thought I had the usual email confirm of pre orders and time to drop what I wanted.

I believe itā€™s only on the listings.

1 Like