New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I forgot my password and I just remembered it so the first link I press on is this and wow I’ve missed out on ALOT of great books :sob:

I’ve been trying to figure out which book you’re thinking of and it is driving me nuts. Any kind of hint?

I bet if these stores really do destroy copies to limit their print runs, they keep all the incentives that come with the 4000 (at least) they order.

This is for Moon Knight #1 Jusko

if they dont show proof of destruction there not doing it, marvel is 3k/1k print run minimums

1 Like

That’s why I mentioned 4k. There will be 40 more 1:100’s and so on for every store that does one. Probably like 10 or so for MK #1.

Welcome back. Now we gotta find out if @SpideyHunter516 is okay.

2 Likes

I’ve see Spidey post on Instagram. (4 days ago)

4 Likes

If you wanted to remove something that FOCd today just email CS and they’ll let it be removed still if you emailed today.

Some FOC variants still showing up as available currently (I didn’t click any so some could be sold out, just slow indexing):

Heroes Return #1 (Veregge Variant)
Wolverine #13 (Dauterman Kate Pryde Design Variant Gala)
Wolverine #13 (Jimenez Pride Month Virgin Variant Gala)
Way of X #3 (Dauterman Emma Frost Design Variant)
Marvels Voices Pride #1 (Dauterman Variant)
Marvels Voices Pride #1 (Jimenez Pride Month Virgin A Variant) - America Chavez Cover
Marvels Voices Pride #1 (Jimenez Pride Month Virgin B Variant)
Guardians of the Galaxy #15 (Jimenez Pride Month Virgin Variant)

It was for a Marvel ratio book and 3 others. I emailed twice and sent a message early Saturday and haven’t received a response. Looks like DC/Marvel and all other publishers locked early because of Holiday Memorial Day Weekend?. I can’t drop it?> even though it says FOC is 5/31?.

They won’t be in the office until Tuesday it’s a holiday weekend

1 Like

I think what Brendon was implying if you email them before the FOC listed, they’ll likely remove it. Kind of like when you mail your taxes, as long as it’s timestamped prior to deadline, should be good.

Please correct me if I’m wrong @RipCityGamer

1 Like

My last email took about a week for a response. If you want it addressed sooner I’d hit up their chat feature during business hours.

1 Like

Makes sense @agentpoyo :+1: Thanks
With the Holiday Weekend obviously Pre Orders locked early (DC, 5/27) and looks like I am stuck with the Marvel ones I want to drop. Even though in the system (TFAW) it shows FOC cutoff 5/31…the books are locked.

you have to email tfaw to get them dropped

Hope you all got your FOC orders in for this
Marvels Voices Pride #1 (Ganucheau Variant)
Looks like he will get his first appearance and first cover in this book originally suppose to first appear in next weeks foc United States of Captain America. He also is in the frame of the 1:25 frame variant with the other new character. Art was last one released so might not be too many shops going back and changing their orders for this cover.

Also releasing this Wednesday

Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters #1 (of 5) (Camuncoli Wraparound Variant)

Only cover out of the many covers including Exclusives and Incentives with this mysterious White hooded character on the cover. Might be worth a copy or two just in case.

1 Like

Got a guaranteed 9.8 pre ordered for that Camuncoli cover

Hey @enabler @Devildog I’m back. Had some recent deaths in the family and was just off the site for a bit. I appreciate being missed lol.

11 Likes

Ver sorry about your recent loss, Spidey.

2 Likes

I have no Insider knowledge but my first impression is Ahsoka is under the white hood.