New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Sure is a good one

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

He needs Thor’s hammer in his other hand to finish the ensemble…

2 Likes

Marvel has some big name artists e.g. McNiven, Dodsons, Lenil Yu, Brooks doing some of these re-imagined variants, i wonder if its possibly more than just variants if any of these covers become popular :thinking:

Shoot idk about any spec for the cover BUT I have a feeling it’s going to be something. I already get all the Spiders 2 copies anyhow. Might grab a couple more just because.

Who said it is indexing issue? Modern web development should pull resources from a micro service for updated inventory, which is persisted in a database. Should be a domain micro service specifically for inventory management that manages its own data store. This avoids contention issues with other micro services trying to access. I would hope their is no caching going on currently with CRUD operations for inventory, and no contention and/or race condition issues on the backside.

Twas mentioned a while ago that was a possible reason. Or I could be misremembering but either way I’m not tech savvy I just wish it did like most sites I grab the last copy I refresh page it says sold out within minutes instead of hours.

For the Kitty Pryde cover chasers
Marauders #22 (Artist Variant)

How is Beeda’s in terms of shipping speed?

I order a lot of books so I get a shipment every week. You decide how often you want to them to ship. I usually have my order no later than the Monday following release.

2 Likes

You pay Mon your books are shipped out next day. Books arrive 3days or so. They are very fast and pack incredibly

2 Likes

Beedas is the bomb. Shipping is relatively quick. From when you pay your invoice for the week to when you get the order on your doorstep is about 7 days or less. Depends on the mailman once Beeda drops it off. So far there has been none of this 2-3-4 weeks or more waiting for stuff like some other places and no worries about how things are packaged. I am going on 4 orders now and no problems yet. I will definitely post if there is

1 Like

I just signed up for Beedas Previews Pullbox. Still figuring out how all their discounts and ratio covers work. Sounds like a pretty good setup as far as discount and ratio deals go

How is their pre screening of books?, and shipping prices?..I live in WA
What shipping provider do they use?
USPS First Class-Priority, FED EX, UPS, DHL?

1 Like

TFAW has said this numerous times. Also they’ve publicly stated they use Magenta, which if you look up “magenta and indexing” brings up all kinds of indexing issues… :wink:

You know tfaw will fall into this category.

4 Likes

Why do people in FB groups always make BS statements, without proof. “Oh I hear so and so are shorted this book or didnt get it”. It’s all fake fear to drive FOMO. All that “Rod” guy has to do is actually CALL SOME COMIC SHOPS. And why does it matter to “Rod” ? His shop clearly got books…

1 Like

They pair nicely

4 Likes

Yuuuuup!! Definitely gonna put these next to each other

Was hesitant to buy more copies of this sinister war variant. Now i got a reason to have more lol

1 Like

I grabbed 2 of the Sinister War cover because I assumed it would be overlooked with all the other covers.