New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Which cover you mean?

1 Like

The Sinister War cover on the bottom from Karl Ngu i think.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a ratio but yesā€¦ to the Ngu Variant

Sinister War #1 (of 4) (Ngu Variant)

2 Likes

Ngu cover.

The Marvels #1 (2nd Ptg 25 Copy)

So are diamond books from last week and this week expected to process tomorrow?

I have yet to have a book processed in June.

Do you get stuff every week?

6/2 and 6/9 processed. Itā€™s just 6/16 thatā€™s behind right now.

1 Like

They donā€™t ship every week, but I usually have something every week.

And the books I have for the first two weeks are not ratio variants. Only a few booksā€¦

Transformers BTF 4 was pushed back to 6/23.

2 Likes

Well my shop is still waiting for Venom #35, they have been having problems off an on the last few months.

Iā€™m ok with waiting in general but I have my books shipped monthlyā€¦so there are books that donā€™t get processed for nearly a monthā€¦and they miss the cutoff getting shippedā€¦so Iā€™ve been getting books nearly 2 months after they were releasedā€¦

And that still wouldnā€™t bother me so much if it wasnā€™t for the crappy ink Marvel uses that rubs off on the adjacent comics or the backing board. If I find books new on the shelf it seems 95% donā€™t have that issueā€¦but when they sit stacked with other books in a box or against a board for a week or more itā€™s like the oppositeā€¦95% chance they will have some loss/rub.

I had nearly $300 in comics arrive in my last shipment and nearly all had some level of color loss in the back or color rub in the front. Iā€™ve basically emailed TFAW to cancel any of my Marvel books that are a month delayed and havenā€™t been processed. Iā€™ll kinky order a an incentive Ratio Marcel book for a good price.

DC and other publishers donā€™t seem to have this issue, oddly enough.

@D-Rog agree 100% on the Marvel books with crappy paper and color rubs. I just got some pre orders from Comics Elite that were a month late. 95% of the Marvel books had color rubs on the back cover. DC and other publishers I got 2-3 color rubs, big differenceā€¦

Whatā€™s incentivizing you to kinky order Marcel?

Are the clear boards better for color rubs or same thing?

You mustā€™ve caught that before I corrected the autocorrectā€¦Iā€™m always having to go back and correct auto textā€¦

Still no diamond books from last week have processed. They even wrote on their site they would arrive on Monday. I donā€™t get it.

They put on Twitter Tuesday afternoon that last weeks still hadnā€™t arrived yet.

1 Like

They will have this weekā€™s books before last weekā€™s arrive, unless they are delayed too.