New Variant Ratios on TFAW

They said last weeks and this weeks delayed

Thank you for posting. 2 weeks ago when they said stuff was held up and wouldn’t be processing, TFAW shipped my comics from Tuesday only. Shipping was more expensive than the books they processed. They refused to undo it either. I was mad. So thanks, I can up my weekly to 2 weeks so they don’t try to screw me again.

If I was working at TFAW, someone at FedEx or Diamond would have been fired by now. A retailer that depends on weekly new stuff to stock the shelves is damaging to their reputation and is a huge loss of revenue when things aren’t delivered on time

4 Likes

I agree
I, like many here, now have numerous titles from multiple weeks nowhere close to being in my possession. Have been with them for years, but seriously reconsidering going elsewhere.

1 Like

The 2 week processing times on top of diamond delays are insanely tone deaf of them at this point in time. Idk what’s going on, but tfaw seems to be managed by harambe.

1 Like

Long-term holds are pretty much all you can buy from them for spec. If you are reading or flipping them, it’s a trainwreck, especially if you are pre-selling.

2 Likes

1 Like

If they’re doing it differently and it’s still not arriving on time it’s obviously not working. TFAW is the only shop I know of that gets late shipments every week. It’s been going on far to long with no improvements. They’re on the verge of losing me as a customer. They really need to get their shit together and stop blaming others for their lack of doing anything to get the shipments on time. As well late deliveries aren’t causing the two week processing time.

5 Likes

FedEx freight droppped 1400 high volume clients two weeks ago to ease their burden.

I don’t know man
 I think FedEx is really the #1 blame now if they’re shipments are truly getting stalled along the way. I actually ordered something that was shipped via FedEx and it arrived in Houston on a Thursday with an expected delivery here in Austin on Friday but it sat until Monday with no movement, got delivered on Tuesday.

This is when Diamond should change carriers and use UPS or someone else perhaps

2 Likes

We sellers all know once the package leaves out hands into the carriers, the speed at which it ships is completely out of our control. The only thing we can do as sellers who ship things that see a repeat occurrence of a carrier being a turd blossom is to change carriers to ship our stuff
 :wink:

4 Likes

In case anyone’s still looking.

Moon Knight #1 Hotz Variant

Moon Knight #1 Torque Variant

I just dropped my Hotz Variant. To many store exclusives and the cover doesn’t do it for me.

Does anyone know when this week FOC variants get loaded up on TFAW?

Monday afternoon usually. But there will be random cart drops throughout the weekend.

1 Like

What are you looking for Eddie

1 Like

But if they are cart drops, that’s because people were able to add them
 my question is more as to when the variants get loaded on TFAW’s page
 or if it’s just a random thing

I haven’t made my drops yet I can do them now if you want

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no to that :slight_smile:

DROPS
Bermuda #1 (of 4) (Cover D - Art Adams Variant 50 Copy)

Shazam #1 (of 4) (1:25 Steve Lieber Card Stock Variant)

Superman and the Authority #1 (of 4) (1:25 Jen Bartel Headshot Variant)

Wonder Woman Black & Gold #2 (of 6) (1:25 David Mack Variant)

Extreme Carnage Phage #1 (Symbiote Variant)

Thor Annual #1 (Charest Variant Infinite Destinies)

Power Rangers #9 (Cover C - Scalera Variant 10 Copy)

Radiant Black #6 (Cover C - Doaly Variant 25 Copy)

Extreme Carnage Phage #1 (Nakayama Design Variant)

Proctor Valley Road #5 (of 5) (Cover D - Risso Variant 25 Copy)

Amazing Fantasy #1 (of 5) (Bianchi Hidden Gem Variant)

Moon Knight #1 (Hotz Variant)

Power Rangers #9 (Cover D - Di Nicuolo Variant 15 Copy)

Star Wars High Republic Adventures #6 (Cover B - Kyriazis Variant 10 Copy)

Proctor Valley Road #5 (of 5) (Cover C - Ward Variant 10 Copy)

Bermuda #1 (of 4) (Cover C - Art Adams Variant 25 Copy)

2 Likes