New Variant Ratios on TFAW

there is a 1:500 signed by emila clark. bet like bzrkr they over ordered to quailfy

The Forbidden Planet signed copy was a slightly better deal.

5 Likes

Hahaha
 Damn! Anyone who ordered that will be getting a cancellation e-mail shortly!

All signs point to this being a series of existing Marvel characters from different eras and no new firsts. Obviously they could be hiding stuff but it doesn’t sound like it

3 Likes

I don’t get why they dropped the moon knight 2 finch cvr for the 2nd time even though it’s not foc.

It was a cart drop

1 Like

Nah, that one is from overseas where she will be doing a signing for the store (similar to midtown and their signed comics). Diamond or image just happened to ask her to do the same thing for their 1:500 variant as well.

I assume the 1:500 will have some different markings as well. Won’t just simply be the A signed.

Wasn’t the Keanu a different cover?

1 Like

Damn Tfaw can’t catch a break. Besides recent ratio variants I have a few random issues that have yet to process or ship from early June.

Those are likely ones that were shorted or damaged. We used to have CS go through every couple weeks and do a spot check on a bunch of those to clear out ones that were not likely based on Diamond’s responses to be filled, but they’ve been too slammed lately. If you DM me any specific titles I can try to find time this week to check on some of those and see what’s going on for people who have those ones still pending.

As for the heat, I believe we closed our warehouse early the two hottest days because the ACs couldn’t keep up with the heat with one breaking, and not wanting anyone to be unsafe. When it’s 115+ for multiple days in a region not built for that type of weather things just break. The street cars and trains shut down because powerlines and tracks were melting, my Internet at home is out until at least Thursday because they need to repair some terminals, and one of my neighbor’s plastic gutters melted all over their siding. Thankfully now it’s only mid 90s the next week.

2 Likes

I have a black widow 6 I ordered pre foc and I have yet to get it lol

Me too. 3 of them. But they were after foc. I’m not too optimistic.

I don’t mind delays (especially because of dangerous working conditions)
the only thing that bothers me is it seems like there’s too many chances lately that I won’t get my books at all. I generally don’t order another copy of a lot of books so when I am lucky enough to find a variant and they don’t fulfill it then not only am I out the variant but sometimes it’s then too late to order even the regular copy of a lot of books

2 Likes

Ugh. my latest variant order came in with missing books, damages, and wrong covers sent.

oof
that sucks man
 it’s super frustrating to order from anywhere these days though when the answer is just to either credit you back and not ship it or if it ships and is damaged to just credit back. I order from midtown a lot too and I’ve had two instances where my whole order was damaged. All I got was 25% refunded and to keep the books or I have to pay to ship them back to get 100% back. This of course doesn’t solve my problem of getting what I paid for because many books these days sell out.

with midtown, when I get damaged items and they offer 25% I usually just dispute the charge with my credit card company (charge back) and have won every time. TFAW does have great customer service, I am chatting with them now. I am waiting for a resolution. My frustration is that it took about 20 days for the order to ship, and when it did it was missing items, had wrong covers (paid for a variant and got a regular cover) and had a massively folded over 1:25 variant

I personally don’t mind the delays as long as I get it eventually. However, 3 week’s processing time is ridiculous. That’s called not having enough personnel probably due to low wages.

4 Likes

My problem with the delay is a log jam in funding and being charged multiple times for shipping when the books leave the warehouse at essentially the same time in some cases.

I sell a lot of the variants I buy. Can’t sell what I don’t have. And then when I get them they could have cooled off weeks later which. At the end of the month, getting multiple large charges to my account makes money tight.

7 Likes

TFAW 
 questioning my business with them at this point. Excuses running thin with me.

2 Likes