New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I am still gonna buy from them, but people said I am an apologist for TFAW, but like I said then, if I have an issue with them I will bring it up. (I did do so in the wrong thread though).

Must be the heat.

1 Like

Plus the shipping cost is already twice as much as it should be. It’s more expensive than priority shipping and takes at least twice as long. It’s essentially like going to a shop and paying cvr price for regular books, except you have to wait a month or so to take them home with you. The shipping cost takes up all the discounts.

2 Likes

has CHU “pumped them up” with threads such as this one where they may be struggling to handle the ebbs and flow?

1 Like

Did we pump them up? Seems like the books would sell anyway, we are just directing our readers to find the books.

It’s not a “pump” in the negative sense. But this site definitely pointed eyes for those out the loop where to get ratio variants for great prices. Being a new member I seen it unfold to where last year newbies didnt even know about store variants. I found CHU then found ratios for cheap then when the CHU hype hit Facebook months ago(I forget what it was) then it became harder than before to get ratios. Now? Shiiiiiiiiit it’s like double Dutch tryna grab ratios.

That was part of the problem for me. Getting dinged on shipping because they decide to process 6 books one week because nothing came in and then another order the next week processes and the previous weeks order is still processing so you have two orders in process and they won’t combine the shipping or give you a break on fees. It’s really annoying especially since it is their fault and I feel like I am paying extra for their mistakes. It’s why I dumped all my variants and won’t order from them again until they get this crap straightened out.

4 Likes

Still no diamond books from last week processed.

They used to do Tuesday and then moved to Thursday.

Even if they have a late shipment? They still probably won’t get this week diamond shipment.

They were supposed to switch delivery services. We will need to wait and see. If they process all my orders at once it’s gonna be a $500-800 week for me. That’s tough. I like to space the pain out.

6 Likes

I saw that they said that, I’ll just believe it when I see it.

That’s why I only buy Star Wars books now
 and a few indies I wanna read. :wink:

It would also help if they mailed the comics sooner.

Keep those high dollar sales going to ease the pain.

With them saying it’s supposed to arrive today, it’s going to take them a couple days to go through them all and inventory everything to process.

I’d assume Thursday.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure why they need people there at their warehouse at all to put things in order considering the books never arrive.

Thats why I put it in quotes. I was just saying so many links here send everyone to TFAW more than all other sellers combined
maybe that’s on some levels contributing to their woes

Oh so now you’re blaming CHU for TFAW’s woes
 I see how it is! Pfftttt

That’s exactly what sucks about this new disastrous late-arrival clusterfunk. We have no idea how many weeks we’re going to be charged for. Space the pain out, indeed!

1 Like