New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I purchased the yellow cover today. What did I purchase?

The misprinted red cvr b should be good, imo.

Likely the corrected yellow cvr with a note on the back.

toilet paper :smile: :smile:

Actually it depends on which yellow cover you purchased. :thinking:

Ask to see the back cover
:wink:

I purchased it in the store today. It would have to be error cover A. (yellow cover) The replacement cover has not been sent out.

Golden Apple is selling them for 3.99. So @ComicSpec might be right. Time will tell.

LOL!

I dropped mine to the $1 bin :wink:

1 Like

Don’t kid yourself. I am sure you have made money on worse comics.

Lol

1 Like

my gosh

Can I check out your dollar bin? lol

Why would these be rare LOL , even without the error im sure a lot of people ordered heavy and the print run is basically gonna be doubled

1 Like

My dollar bin is online lol, anyone can look at it.

I need to update it
I think someone cleared it out not too long ago.

1 Like

When the error is split 50/50, the book aint rare. Market will be flooded with these

3 Likes

Best offer of $1.

2 Likes

Books are processed. Still no high republic adventures 6 or Jabba Hutt #1 incentives. High republic #7 incentive did process.

I’m from Vegas, so what are my odds on getting these?

2 Likes

Anyone know where to peruse the covers under the black bag variants that are being put out ? I am interested (seriously :grinning:, BUT SERIOUSLY !) in some of the cover artists on these - Jen Bartel, Tim Seeley, etc., but not so much the book itself. I just dont want to be buying them for bad art, and would like to see what I am buying. I saw some books today at the LCS - ex. Barbaric, Money Shot, Sweet Paprika, etc, but just dont know what the art looks like. Bring on the funny comments, but let me know where I can see these covers too.

Damn this sucks. Ordered my extra copies through Tfaw. Still have 1 so I cant complain but diamond screwing them over.

check Ebay and Mycomicshop