New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Most sites won’t likely post them if there is any type of nudity, particularly sites that run ads. Just like here on CHU, we get dinged on the skimpy Vampirella covers (which is beyond silly) and ads usually won’t show up on such pages, losing out on ad revenue.

So just a friendly reminder, do not post such images here please. If you do find them, link to the page, not the images themselves.

1 Like

They only processed 1 of 3 cover a for High Republic 7 for me. I wonder if they got shorted. I did add the extra after FOC, so maybe that is the reason. Glad I got 1 but obviously hoping for all 3. Also didn’t get my DarkBlood 1 1:10 or the captain marvel IDW 1:10 variant yet either. Hoping the variants get caught up- want that High Republic Adventures 6 ratio to keep the set going. I have 7 and 8 ratio variants in my cart already. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

They seem to get shorted on almost every hot book, lately. I can assume every Thursday I will be aggravated. Let’s hope they switch to lunar when it’s an option.

I agree ! I just wanted to know if there is a site I could see what the cover art is. I tried the publisher sites, but cant find them there. I dont want to buy a book cover art unseen ! And I only want to buy the artists I like. I definitely am not interested in the ‘Crossed’ type, explicit stuff. The black bag variants are a little more pricey than the regular covers, so I have to be selective. But yes, please do not post any NSFW pics here, just a link will do !

A person earlier posted a link to mycomicshop.com as it showed the covers.

1 Like

Star Wars High Republic #7 1:25

1 Like

Darkhawk #1 (of 5) (Deodato Jr Hidden Gem Variant)
Darkhawk #1 (of 5) (Larraz Design Variant)

While browsing, noticed these are showing in stock:

Wonder Girl #1 (1:25 J Scott Campbell Card Stock Variant)
Wonder Girl #1 (1:50 Joelle Jones) - 50% off their original retail price.

I am not a fan of this cover. I usually love Batman covers but not this one.
Batman Reptilian #3 (of 6) (1:25 Mitch Gerads Variant)

JESUS! DID I MISS THE MEMO?

4 Likes

There’s one on ebay for $80. People may be trying to complete the 1:25 set. The Besch and Bartels popped. and it’s most likely pretty low print, only see 2 store exclusives from what I can tell. It’s also an incredible image, IMO.

When I saw that cover I thought it was super cool…I don’t remember if I got one though…

I can’t find any big two Judy Jong covers, so this could be a first Marvel cover at least. Just a couple Street Fighter covers. If she draws like this, she could very well pop as an artist as well. This is so dope. Feels like seeing Rose Besch for the first time for me.

I have all the incentives for that whole silk series even the misprint for #1 that has a 1:100 back cover on the front and Cover A back cover on back.

2 Likes

I agree… great cover! Just wish it wouldn’t go for so much!

Last issue of the series is my guess. Lower print run and overlooked.

Sometimes it just pays to buy what you like.

1 Like

Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters #2 (of 5) (Checchetto Variant) - Seems to be in stock (again?)

I’m surprised people liked that cover. Wasnt my favorite.

Why I bought it. Looked cool to me.