New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I just checked my TFAW pre-orders and my copies of Star Wars Adventures vol. 2 #7 Cover B are all removed. So this sucks big time. Need to contact them to see what happened unless someone here knows what happened?

How many did you order ?

Iā€™m starting to lose hopeā€¦ all added prior or on FOC dateā€¦ nothing shipped

those are all over a month old, you will be lucky if they send you 1 of those books

Weird they still have those venom 35 in stock add to cart but canā€™t fulfill your order

1 Like

Mine processed. Weā€™re yours added post FOC?

Mine processed as well.

I ordered 5. And they where all added way before FOC. If I recall it was back at the biggining of the years. I wanna say January/February?

My Venom Campbell also wasnt processed. My High Republic Adventures 6 Cover A was processed.

Iā€™ve had a bit of slumpā€¦

My June orders just shipped too.

Diamond must really have it out for tfaw. There doesnā€™t seem to be any other explanation that makes sense.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think that Momoko variant actually exists. Iā€™ve heard rumor about it, but Iā€™ve never seen it in person.

EDIT: ok, so I looked at EBay and there are actual pictures of the actual book, but Iā€™ve just never actually seen it in front of my face which is abnormal for Star Wars variants.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ha! I just got this email yesterday.

Is that from tfaw?

Both my LCS got shorted and I got shorted by TFAW. So, itā€™s the only Star Wars variant this year that I havenā€™t personally seen.

Villian Gaming came thru for me on a varient package, never got any indications that he had any issues on them. Hopefully Villian can include his thoughts.

I got all of them, and even a damage replacement. Not sure if Iā€™m just lucky or something else is going onā€¦

No, not TFAW.

1 Like

I got the Momoko variant from Westfield