New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I suggest you give away the spawn 1:250 variants in a contest here on the forums that way if they are damaged it’s ok. One entry per past unfulfilled book on your tfaw account.

5 Likes

Nice House on the Lake #1 (of 12) (3rd Ptg 1:25)

4 Likes

anyone get any hold over books processed this week (I.e June or July books).

Doesn’t look like anything processed yet this week.

Nope just more late orders and they have run out of people (fedEx, Diamond) to pass the blame on.

1 Like

Nearly every one of my local shops had a delay on their Diamond shipment this week. I wasn’t able to pick up a single pre-order until today. Diamond sucks right now, so this is not all TFAW’s fault.

Same with my LCS. Diamond failed on their delivery of this week’s books.

Wasn’t placing blame. Just wondering if there’s hope as I have opportunities to buy them elsewhere but TFAW doesn’t just cancel them when there’s no hope.

Last few times I’ve tried to cancel books over a month late because I found them elsewhere they didn’t and ended up shipping me copies so I ended up with doubles in the end.

I never have any luck with these ratio links, they always tell me the selected quantity isn’t available despite showing in stock and only selecting 1. Pretty sure tfaw hates me
 but more likely I’m doing something weird.

Anyone run into this?

It’s sold out. I tried and didn’t get it either.

2 Likes

You’re not. It takes days sometimes for their system to show ‘out of stock.’

1 Like

It’s not that it takes days to show out of stock, it’s more that there’s a lot of people who for some reason add things and then are using scripts to drop/add constantly preventing it from going fully out of stock because of wanting to keep open the window of being able to drop a pre-order comic post-FOC. I know our devs are looking into better ways for stock indexes to run, without the alternative being no grace period to drop anything pre-ordered at/after FOC, and a way to stop that, but there are some bigger updates for things like Stripe that are being dealt with first.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight, I feel a little more confident in my button clicking abilities.

Any update on the Jabba 1:25? Anybody hear anything?

Which one was that one? In general the answer is probably not much of an update yet, though. We JUST got updates on the hundreds of Venom 35 variants we were shorted like a day or two ago.

Nothing on my Jabba 1:25, but Never Never was filled.

no one got jabba filled from tfaw, must have been shorted

Looks like a small chunk of them were supposed to be in the order that arrived this week, and the rest are on the 8/3 invoice (which is supposed to ship out from Diamond this week). Whether or not they’re ON those shipments I can’t say until they’re received haha.

1 Like

whcih tfaw employee boned the diamond’s ceo wife for your orders to always be shorted

3 Likes