New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Also a heads up since this is the variant topic. Sometime in the next few days (most likely) the discount variants/variant sale will have new stuff added to it.

3 Likes

Any word on Marvels voices pride #1 rainbow incentive?

Should also be in what came this week. This week supposedly was a lot of the waiting stuff for variants. But we’ll see. They were shorted the first time, plus I don’t know how many damages we had this week until next week’s reports.

If anyone else wants to know anything further please shoot an email to our CS, before Anthony yells at me :wink:

2 Likes

when does penguin take over your marvel shipments?

My Jabba 1:25 processed

2 Likes

Mine processed too.

1 Like

Mine too.

1 Like

Mine too! And the HRA6 1:10!!

4 Likes

Where do you see on the TFAW site whether its processed or not ? I was relying on the TFAW email, and then checking to see if my pre-order was moved to orders. My Star Wars (Coello variant) still shows as a preorder. Not in the ‘processing’ email … Am I missing something or do these variants get processed at different times ?

Go to your pre-orders. Look in the top left and see if it has a qty in processing

1 Like

It says ‘Qty in process 1’, so that means its available for me right ? My ‘order email’ dated 07/30 has still not shipped yet.

Thanks for the help !

Aaawwww yeah!!

1 Like

If ya 7/30 order was paid for already go to my orders and see what items are in that order. But more than likely ur going to have to wait for tour next shipment for whatever says in process as of today. I could b wrong but I’m goin off my latest order.

1 Like

My SWI 203 had shipped, but my TF31 1:10 hasn’t processed either.

1 Like

Dark Ages #1 (of 6) (Manapul Variant)

Demon Days Cursed Web #1 (Moore Variant)
Demon Days Cursed Web #1 (Bengal Variant)
Demon Days Cursed Web #1 (Momoko Virgin Variant)

Batman Fear State Alpha #1 (1:25 Jorge Jimenez Card Stock Variant)

Impossible Jones #1 (of 4) (Cover B - 10 Copy Unlocked)

Idl why my insider shows no movement

My Insider 203 was processed on the 07/30 email. Waiting for the shipment … Hope the books are packaged well.

1 Like