New Variant Ratios on TFAW

WOW so I just got the lucky draw of getting one? Nice! I got the processing email with it yesterday.

All we’re planning on doing is destroying the barcode some way. Whether that means they cut it out or just slash it with a knife or use a sharpie or something who knows. But the front cover won’t be destroyed because kids who get comics don’t want comics without covers.

3 Likes

Maybe it went to the wrong Gbess lol jk jk.

I definitely understand. I wasn’t trying to sound like I was complaining; just saying what happened in my case. I understand your frustration too. I get what happened on your end. I was just saying I had, what I thought, was a really early order and still didn’t get lucky enough to get one. Apologies if you took it the wrong way, I understand if you did- wasn’t my intention. I’m pretty happy with TFAW at the moment overall. This situation is just one of those things that happens.

I think you should get hospital Copies signed and remarked by one of the creators with a personal “get well soon”. Defacing the back cover.

Of course us crazy nerds will be like “I must have a rare hospital remarked copy for my collection!!!” And the whole thing goes haywire

3 Likes

Good idea. Maybe raffle off the signed copies for charity.

Raffles are a PITA
 most states require one to get a license or approval before doing raffles as it’s considered “gambling”

1 Like

I know all about various state gambling laws from all the times frustrated players would report our games as gambling because of loot boxes haha. The agents who had to investigate the claims were always super nice, at least!

I was able to add Primordial ratios just now. There are other books up as well.

1 Like

When’s the last time a dynamite book was good? Will anyone care about these signed copies?

Nope. Dynamite are buy if you like. If and when they do heat up, it’s further down the road but they usually don’t make you a lot of profit.

1 Like

Is there any spec on Primordial other than Lemire writing it?

Nope, not unless it turns into a show since it’s a mini-series as well.

It’s a great read so far though.

1 Like

Digital copies are released already?

No, special press review copies have been released :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone have a FF#35 1:100 Kirby on pre-order that they would let me have?
Thanks

Pre Orders are locked, there is no way to drop it after the FOC date passes, sorry

Does anyone here use covrprice.com? If yes, how do you use for yourself?

1 Like

I use Covrprice to catalog my collection. The majority of my collection is in storage about 3000 miles from me. I also use it as a general price guide for ungraded books.

3 Likes

I use it. Like following what is popping. I use Comicbookrealm to track my collection.

3 Likes