New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Was hoping for the Yusagi or Godzilla. Managed to get the Godzilla just now, must have been a cart drop.

Yeah, I am scoring less 1:25 and 1:50 variants these days. Just leaves more money for other stuff. Also, unless it a big first appearance or instant classic cover most go down well below ratio withing a few months.

1 Like

I dropped a Primordial 1:75 if anyone is looking

Cart drop in a few minutes

X-Men Trial of Magneto #2 (of 5) (Hans Variant)

Huh. I was actually able to add that one. Would ya look at that?!

2 Likes

This irks me to no end …

5 Likes

I think they do it now on purpose cause they enjoy watching you all punish yourselves by clicking the add button multiple times knowing it’s still going to make no difference. Like those people who proceed to click the elevator button despite it already lit up and pushed by the previous person standing there waiting, like it’s gonna magically make the elevator show up faster… :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: seen someone do that yesterday in the elevator.

Radiant Black #8 (Cover C - 25 Copy Kirkham)

Batman #113 (Cover C - 1:25 Ben Oliver Card Stock Variant)
Suicide Squad King Shark #1 (of 6) (Cover C - 1:25 Scott Kolins Card Stock Variant)

Cart drops

Kang the Conqueror #1 - 1:50 Stegman

Department of Truth #1 (Replacement 6th Ptg Cover B - 25 Copy)

Apparently you can add three of these too.

Marvel ratios already sold out? :frowning:

The copies they had… more added on Monday.

So one diamond book from this week processed (BW #10 Brooks) for me. Everything else has a zero under the title. Anyone else seeing something similar?

Did anyone else not get their spirits of vengeance not processed?

2 Likes

Not to pile on TFAW but NO book has processed the week its released for months. On top of that I still have missing books from June/July/and August4th in my preorders made before FOC. I paid for an order 8/05 and
8/18 neither order has reached me yet and today I just got charged for some more books (10) and I wont see them till Oct. I assume. Beyond frustrating and it’s not big orders since I’ve been using Beedas, it’s all ratios. :triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

To be fair, every store in Phoenix had no Diamond books yesterday, had to pick up today. Probably affected the entire west.