New Variant Ratios on TFAW

True Story … a few weeks ago I walked into a LCS about 40 mins from my house. I had not been there before. As I walked around I came across the Star Wars section. I saw the Bounty Hunters Jabba the Hut and started looking for the variant. 2 copies in … right in front of my face was the Coello variant. I picked it up and paid cover price. :wink:

7 Likes

The only thing that processed this week so far is my HRA-7B.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I’m done with tfaw after my last batch of books ship to me. It’s been a trickling of 1 book here. 2 here. And just getting beat up on shipping.

3 Likes

Minus the beast wara my shit looks just like yours @D-Rog. only the 1 star wars book.

Radiant Black #8 (Cover C - 25 Copy Kirkham) - Might not be available due to shitty indexing but ya never know right?

I sure hope I can secure this one. Once & Future #25 by Jonboy Meyers. I love the series and this is just too cool. 1:25 variant.

7 Likes

Batman #113 (Cover C - 1:25 Ben Oliver Card Stock Variant)

Batman Secret Files Miracle Molly #1 (Cover C - 1:25 Little Thunder Card Stock Variant)

Aquaman the Becoming #1 (of 6) (Cover C - 1:25 Francis Manapul Card Stock Variant)

Legends of the Dark Knight #5 (Cover C - 1:25 Jorge Fornes Card Stock Variant)

Nightwing #84 (Cover C - 1:25 Kael Ngu Card Stock Variant)

Suicide Squad King Shark #1 (of 6) (Cover C - 1:25 Scott Kolins Card Stock Variant)

Wonder Woman Black & Gold #4 (of 6) (Cover C - 1:25 Matias Bergara Variant)

1 Like

Yes ! Got the shipping notice for my variants:
Star Wars War Bounty Hunters 4-Lom Zuckuss #1 (Superlog Variant)
Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters Jabba Hutt #1 (Coello Variant)
Star Wars High Republic Adventures #6 (Cover B - Kyriazis Variant 10 Copy)
White #2
Star Wars High Republic #8 (Jeanty Variant)
Miles Morales Spider-Man Annual #1 (Fleecs Variant Infinite Destinies)
Moon Knight #2 (Finch Variant)

in addition to other books (41 total).

Now, I have to wait for when they are actually shipped ! But still glad :crossed_fingers: the books show being shipped !!.

1 Like

Mine just arrived yesterday… :wink:

1 Like

Dropped a bunch of ratios that foc Monday

Yeah, they shipped ONE book to me and murdered me on shipping and I had another preorder coming with 20 books. When I asked them through email why they didn’t give me the option of lumping them together I never got a response. That was a month ago.

2 Likes

Exactly. A $3 book cost me almost $10.

3 Likes

Anyone planning on dropping the Moon Knight 3 Reis Variant ? Missed it the last two times it was dropped. Thanks in advance !

More added tommorrow try then.

1 Like

I dropped it no Hunter Moon on the cover I’ll go with a cover A. Already a hard sell since you’re going to have to argue it’s first full Hunter Moon and issue #1 is not, and on top of that you’ll have to convince people they want the ratio because it’s rarer but doesn’t have Hunter Moon on it meanwhile cover A does. Real tough sale, if he was on the cover I would of kept it.

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the character on Cover A the same as the one on upper right of the 1:25 cover?

Ok let me see if I got this correct… Tfaw is a week behind? So presumably 8/25 books will process this week and 9/01 will process the following week?

1st part yes. 2nd part we don’t know yet

1 Like

I think that’s another form of moon knight.

1 Like