New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I’ve been watching the website like crazy yesterday and today. I’m not sure how I missed out on High Republic 10 variant. I see someone said it dropped yesterday though. I still didn’t see it. Did anyone else Happen to snag one? I know my LCS said ordertend to drop as a series goes on. Maybe there just weren’t that many copies this time??

I hear ya. I watched it minutes before the post, had direct links to some of these things but figured they dropped Sunday. So took my daughter to soccer practice and see they dropped.

So annoying. But I guess it’s money I can spend on something else. My TFAW orders size has really been cut back the past 3 months.

1 Like

Tfaw system been shit these past 2 weeks. As I said in another thread some time ago i had a system that for at least my count 10-11 weeks consistently worked and they dropped books etc. But ever since labor day FOC debacle Tfaw has shit the bed on correct FOC dates, titles, images etc. Books not being added then they appear discounts still wrong on books. Idk. Computer issues. Workforce issues. Or they just cant handle the volume. Idk. I do know tho after Labor day wknd the system has been shit.

2 Likes

I DM you the transformer ratio link. I grabbed 1. If you want I can send to you we work it out.

Looks like Star Wars HR 10 got moved to next week or is that a TFAW glitch?

Oh wow, yeah theres tons of stuff that moved to next week and the week afters FOC. wacky!

I wonder what’s up there. Nice catch. I was wondering about the price change but I didn’t notice the date.

Like I said Tfaw is listing books incorrectly as FOC books.

I appreciate that, thanks for thinking of me. If it’s the Wreckers series I’m not looking to grab that book. Any others I would be interested.

1 Like

Dammit it was the wreckers lol. I tried fam. I see u always pop in late for transformer drops. All good. I’ll keep it.

There are a number of Batman 1:25 ratios on TFAW

Star Wars Adventures #10 (10 Copy Francavilla Variant)
$3.19

@D-Rog
Sent you a DM…

Saw these earlier>
STORMBREAKERS VAR

image image

2 Likes

Are these venomized variants? I like them, but hate that stupid storm breakers box thing they put on the covers, ruins it.

Anyone see this? Does anyone know what Timeless is about? The title of this variant thinks it’ll be a series about the Timekeepers from Loki show?? Just a guess. Maybe some first appearances from the show- including Miss Minutes? I think I will pick up a copy. Not coming out til December, so I’m sure we’ll hear something about it.

A cover, which is awesome.

2 Likes

It deals with Kang and time authorities. so def could be a pick up