New Variant Ratios on TFAW

these are sold out?

Is there an issue with the TFAW keyword search ? It doesnt seem to be able to find regular issues. I’m using saved links that worked before, and now are reporting nothing, even though I see the books listed.

Did a keyword search for ‘Superman’ and it doesnt even list any comics, only books 

Yes, sold out.

When I posted, there were 2 copies of each available.

Diamond books from this week processed last night. We’re on time this week.

1 Like
1 Like

TFAW Exclusive Critical Role plus CBCS 9.8 options are up through Monday.

@RipCityGamer Can you explain this Critical Role cover a little more? It’s on sale for 4-5 days, and at that point it’s no longer on sale, and the print run will be determined by how many sold in those 4-5 days? Then, whatever’s left from the print run goes on sale the week before FOC? Am I understanding that correctly?

It’ll be the same for all 4 issues. 1, 2, 3, and 4 are all getting an exclusive cover by David.

They’ll be up for pre-order for a few days before FOC (which for issue 1 is this coming Monday). Once FOC hits, pre-orders close, and that’s the total run size. (Plus probably a few copies per store based on what store customers request for boxes and stuff.) So it’s a timed edition exclusive.

Some may pop back up on the site in the future if peoples payments fail, they cancel orders/close their account before it comes out, etc.

Also, this is the only time the full bundle will be available, because once the orders for issue 1 close there won’t be more to order when issue 2, 3, 4 come up for pre-order (because at that point issue 1 was set and determined). And issues 2, 3, 4 will likely also be at the regular $12.99 price instead of on sale with the discount.

Awesome. Thanks. I appreciate the unique spin on this. The overload of exclusives has caused some burnout, but I think this adds some new interest to it.

Will the print run of issue 1 be announced then after Monday’s close?

Yeah. It will probably be a couple of days after just because we’ll need to go through to check for fake accounts and all that fun stuff since in this case they’d have an impact on what’s printed.

King Spawn #1
Cover I Incentive Signed By Todd McFarlane (Limit 1 Per Customer)
$1,000.00

Don’t cancel any orders from chittychittybangbang#1fan@msn.com. That’s poyo’s extra account

2 Likes

Why you gotta rat me out
. Come on man

I thought it was kingturdblossom1@aol.com.

Or does he have more than one extra?

Oh man, you are so lucky I verify email addresses and IP addresses
 I was about to block you for trying to comment using kingturdblossom1@aol.com on the main site

What gave it away? Turdblossom or the @aol.com?

:grin:

Should have gone with Netscape or Earthlink.

What’s funny is, hotmail.com was the first email provider that was free for anyone to sign up and use, I think started in 1996. But if you wanna get really old, compuserve was pretty damn old, being one of the first major ISP providers with email after The World was started
 soon after AOL and Earthlink came along I think
 can’t recall the exact dates though. :slight_smile:

Remember hotornot.com?

Task Force Z #1 (Cover E - 1:50 Kyle Hotz Arkham Knight Color Card Stock Variant) - This is a pretty slick cover from Hotz.