New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Sheena Queen Jungle #2 (Besch Ltd Virgin)

That’s a dope sick cover, homie.

When you put dope and sick together does that mean it’s a bad cover no one likes to be dope sick.

1 Like

FYI, digging through the Previews website for Elektra Black and White #1, it seems that none of the variants will be by Adam Hughes, even though the Previews catalog (hardcopy) lists him as a cover artist. I thought it would be him for the cover B, but the website lists the artists as JonBoy Meyers, Mirka Andolfo, and Sinkiewiscz (besides the regular cover artist).

Just a headsup if I misled anyone, and correct me if I’m wrong. FOC is 11/08.

I believe Hughes is still the regular cover artist for #2 (the awesome negative variant cover); I hope it doesn’t change !!

Anyone have a cover image for Xmen 6 Larraz variant ? Deciding whether to drop 

The Wu variant for Death of Dr. Strange #4 is shown on the Previews catalog (hardcopy); sorry could not find an image to post. I dropped it !

I am struggling whether to hang on to the 1:50 Jock Variant for Batman 118. Any thoughts on whether to hold or drop ? My preference is to hold because new character, Jock, 1:50. Worried about the price 

I’ll take the x-men if you don’t want it

That Batman will be worthless all anyone will want is the gold foil 1:250

2 Likes

Only dc book I’m liking this week is fear state omega 1:25 I don’t know who the girl on the cover is with Miracle Molly and it’s Tynion’s exit from Batman.

1 Like

Here’s the Thor #20 1:25 no Thanos with hammer sadly!

2 Likes

Cates is going to drag that out till summer.

And make a 509 book crossover that no one will read lol

For me, its becoming more of the cover vs. content. Very few books have been interesting lately, and the delay in showing covers is adding to my frustration. Would like to have a good story with good art + cover, but am probably hoping for too much.

TFAW’s listing/title for Death of Doctor Strange #4 (of 5) (Wu Variant) is wrong
The Magik cover is the 1:25 not the WU cover. Looking at UPC #'s it matches with PRH/Diamond #'s with the 1:25 Magik cover

1:25 MEDINA VARIANT, WU DEVIL’S REIGN VILLAIN VARIANT regular cover
image image

Could it be “Queen Ivy”?

2 Likes

Yes you are right thanks I can drop it now :joy:

1 Like

Stop taking everything people comment with to a personal level. It’s a social forum to engage in discussions and conversations. If you don’t want people to dissect your comments and chosen “words” used, then simply don’t post. Remember, not everyone is a “bruh”
 Bruh!

5 Likes

Black Widow #13 (Pimentel Design Variant) - $34.99 at TFAW, already being listed on eBay for $99

I do like this 1:25 Sienkiewicz a bunch.

5 Likes

Uuughhh Is this correct

I have no clue what is happening with those two covers?. Looks like on PRH-Diamond/Previews World ASM #78 is the same art as the Avengers #51 with different trade dresses?..

1 Like