New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I grabbed beast wars as well.

Went with the two Star Wars High Republic books and the Nocterra 1:10.

Speaking of which, why the hell would they make the 1:200 a black blank cover? Shouldnā€™t that be a C open order or something?

Star Wars High Republic Adventures #3 1:10

Unavailable damn Tfaw website

Iā€™m iffy on Nocterra is the hype real or just cause its Snyder?

Same here. Cart drop?

Idk jus clicked link

Seven Secrets #7 (Cover C - Mercado Variant 10 Copy)

Cart drop.

Iā€™m willing to get the 1:10 on Nocterra. They are investing a ton in the series, so Iā€™m at least minimally on board. Also getting the glow in the dark cover, because Iā€™m a sucker for the 90s gimmick covers.

Got a long way before FOCā€¦itā€™ll be back. Then I can get locked in for 0 copies like issue #1.

No, this screen shot doesnā€™t get old for meā€¦

Knock Em Dead #1 (Retailer 15 Copy Incentive Variant)

This oneā€™s available for cart. Not a preorder.

Iā€™m looking forward to Nocterra. I grabbed a few of the glow in the darks. Also picked up a 1:25 from Ebay. If youā€™re willing to take a chance with an Ebay seller, there are a few listings with nice low prices on the incentives.

Screw it I grabbed some Noceterra 1:10 the capullo cover and cover A.

Missed out on the Marvels #6

They probably didnā€™t buy many of cvr a, as opposed to high republic.

I missed on Marvels #6 as well. Rest of covers were meh. Not crying with missing some of these this week.

Never saw that before.

Hey, DrunkWooky, how do you feel that the one, solitary incentive variant you miss is the one Star Wars variant you donā€™t have on epre-order?

Which one?

I just dropped

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Jennika II #5 (of 6) (Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant) Cover

1 Like