New Year 2023

I’ve got you both beat! I decided to not only stay same old raggedy, but make my health much, much worse!

I can’t walk, I’ve gained weight, and I’m in a terrible mood! No direction but up from here! Look out 2023! Last year will be easy to beat!

3 Likes
1 Like

And it starts anew.

3 Likes

…Yep, and for those old enough to remember, Adam Rich’s face was everywhere in the mid 1970’s to late 1970’s. 54 years old…not young but still too young. RIP

Adam Rich, ‘Eight is Enough’ star, dead at 54 | Fox News

2 Likes

Damn. I’ll blast Blow by Blow tomorrow morning while getting ready.

R.I.P. :cry:

1 Like

Unreal. I just saw that a few mins ago. And literally just watched the Elvis movie last week. So sad. And so young

1 Like

Wow, Lisa Marie?

1 Like

She and Adam Rich were the same age.

Geeze, another one…
[Robbie Knievel, Stuntman and Son of Evil Knievel, Dead at 60 (people.com)]
(Robbie Knievel, Stuntman and Son of Evil Knievel, Dead at 60)

The Knievel’s were a big part of a lot of kids’ childhood if you were around in the 70’s and 80’s. I had that toy that’s on the back cover of so many bronze age comics. It was fun and so was watching Robbie and his father do those amazing stunts over the years. RIP and “F” cancer!

1 Like

oh nooooooooooooo !

1 Like

Damn Boxing Helena, Warlock, he had some great roles, hope he is found

1 Like

For any pro wrestling fans on here.
Jay Briscoe.

2 Likes

I will be honest, I didn’t now he was still alive

2 Likes

me either…

The hits keep coming. Have to admit I was never a big fan of Crosby’s music, but he was around forever and did have a big fan base. He definitely helped define the sounds of the 60’s and 70’s…when comic collecting was affordable. RIP

Crosby, Stills, and Nash had some solid jams.

1 Like