New Year 2023

To save @davidbitterbaum from all the obituary notifications, I figured I’d start this one. It’s a little early by one day, but…

I hope everyone has a lovely New Year’s Eve and has a fantastic 2023!

Post all celebrity deaths here!

3 Likes

Time to get the coffins ready…

4 Likes

When planning for ALL recreational contingencies…

4 Likes

Thanks, @drunkwooky. My burden is lifted of always sighing loudly when I saw an update in the 2022 topic. No longer do I have to ask, “Who died now?”

1 Like

In all seriousness, anyone doing anything fun to ring in 2023?

Two young kids and a broken ankle. My guess is I’ll be in bed by 8 pm. Then I’ll wake up and call the police non-emergency phone line for people lighting fireworks at the elementary school next door.

So, acting like a pretty streotypical grumpy suburban dad.

2 Likes

I have security lights to install. Other than that, might take a trip to Under Armour to use a gift card I got, picked up a great pair of golf pants from them the other day. Not much else. I do not drink often so… I did go to the Capitals game last night, annual game with my brother and sons.

Also gonna keep prank calling Drunk Wooky’s house, even though he is on an earlier time then me… Will have to stay up late.

5 Likes

I keep telling ya, there’s no I. C. Wiener here!

4 Likes

Come on!!! :smiley: :smiley: Who doesn’t like fireworks? I had someone call the police on me for that years ago…on the 4th of July.

Dam you beat me to it. I was going to do it… Darn wooky… Wanted to be 1st.

Just went to see the Rockettes. Technically not New Years, but OMG, streets were packed to the gills in some spots. Times Square and Rockefeller in particular. Can’t imagine what tomorrow will be like. Glad I’m going to be at home watching on the TV.

1 Like

My cover band is playing our 7th consecutive NYE event at a club in the Minneapolis metro tonight (minus the lost pandemic year). Last night’s show blew, but tonight’s will be good.

6 Likes

Sheesh, if it is going to be anything like last year, we are going to need a giant open dich.

2 Likes

Happy New Year ! :piñata: :tada: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone !!!

2 Likes

Happy New Year CHU!

1 Like

Happy CHU Year!!!

2 Likes

New year, same old raggedy me!

2 Likes

Happy New Year!