Non-Stop Spiderman Spec

1 Like

His kid has the stupidest name too.

1 Like

Trying to order from them but it keeps getting hung up saying I haven’t filled out my address while it has been filled out.

Exactly I dont believe much on there anyway. I just talk comics and toys. No political or news for me.

Did you use an auto fill address? Sometimes forms don’t like that and filling it all in by hand fixes it. If it does not work, you can always by them from my site. I will have them up in a few minutes :slight_smile:

But as some do as what you said, there’s probably thousands of others who take it as truth. Maybe Alana was trying to be funny, maybe she can explain her comment above but now that utter nonsense is now on CHU where it could get crawled and now referenced when people are searching “Elon Musk Mining” or whatever and it further pollutes the actual truth cause one person said it elsewhere where it could be construed as truth
 anyways
 back on topic
 sigh

1 Like

Business insider South Africa would probably know better than us

Or straight from the horses mouth

I’ve seen more references debunking that mine story
 did you not read the link I sent earlier? I don’t think that’s something Elon would lie about but even if his dad did own half a emerald mine, doesn’t mean Elon got daddy’s money to do what he’s doing now.

Now it does claim his dad was a successful engineer so they weren’t likely by any means poor but seems like after the divorce and Elon finally went his own way, he has nothing to do with his father who he describes as the most terrible person in the world.

But the emerald mine story is straight from his dads mouth so who’s the liar?

Maybe he tells tall tales to get in the newspaper now because his son got rich without his help
 :wink:

But if it was true, why would Elon dispute it? If he severed ties with his father, saying he did in fact own a mine changes nothing about his own story of rising in the tech industry to go onto make billions.

1 Like

Exactly his father has no bearing on who HE is. Cuz if his father owned slaves and we hold it against Elon
 then any white man in the south with living grandparents 70+ and up are racist, believed in segregation and that black folks are 3/5 of a man.

But enough of Elon. Idc either way him or his daddy. Back to the comics

1 Like

Yup
 Elon’s dad sounds like a turd and honestly, most of Elon’s latest comments himself makes him seem like a turd as well
 like father like son
 two turd blossoms

Oh great. Now when anybody Googles “Elon Musk turd blossom”, this site is going to come up.

Sweet
 my plans are going according to actual plans
 :wink:

I tried replacing all of it but it populated when I went to check out with paypal

Elon’s Cool
 so uhhhhh Spider-Man going fast YEAH! What’s the chance of any new characters coming into these stories? I feel like they’re just going to be doing some stuff we’ve seen before but with more action

It’s called non-stop, every issue is going to have non-stop new characters on every other page!

2 Likes

Supposed to be that Ghost spider/Spirit Spider. More action less story driven allegedly. its spiderman I’m in for a couple issues.

1 Like