Non-Stop Spiderman Spec

Stores that offer Paypal and then Paypal offering Pay in 4 Interest Free Payments =

1 Like

I just grabbed 1 trade for the PC. I dont see. Bought enough books this week and I want to try and grab that HaHa from wantedcomix.

1 Like

Is the Paypal thing where you pay in payments like that Klarna thing I see some sites have? So it is basically layaway?

Virgin is sold out at Sanctum, 7 trades left.

I’m surprised at how fast they sold out, although they may have more copies, who knows.

They must not know about that Incredible Hulk Annual spec

PayPal allows you to send and receive payments, it’s secure and safe for both the buyer and seller
But sometimes they’ll offer you a credit option like Klarna or Clearpay where you can pay in instalments

Edit - I’m pretty sure Elon Musk created PayPal and then sold it off and from the money he spent it all to start Space X and Tesla and had to borrow rent money that month

It’s been about 5 hrs I’m surprised it didnt sell out sooner

Well us folk on the west coast were sleeping lol

1 Like

Maybe, I don’t know much about Klarna. It’s not layaway, they ship it to you before you finish paying it off. I do have Paypal credit but I don’t use that to pay for it. It just gets charged to my debit card every 2 weeks or whatever card or checking account I choose

I did that buy now pay later option for a $400 3d printer I got

One of my freelance writing gigs was writing a script for a YouTube show. They were talking about Musk’s early years. He created a company that merged with another, that owned PayPal, then the name was changed to PayPal and he was CEO until he was ousted. With the money from that he did indeed go on to invest in Tesla in early years and found SpaceX before that.

2 Likes

He’s a interesting but crazy guy

SSCO is sold out. Legacy has them at a better price:
https://legacycomics.com/product-category/non-stop-spider-man-1/

2 Likes

Well hours later for us eascoasters

Elon Musk makes cars that blow up and kill you makes rockets that blow up and kill you and he’s not self made his family owned Emerald mines worked by slaves.

Sources? Cause from what I know, when he started Zip2 before X.com that merged to Paypal, he was sleeping on the couch and showered at hte YMCA cause he was broke…

2 Likes

Also, electric cars don’t explode… they catch fire though. Gasoline vehicles are more likely to “explode”…

And no one has been killed yet due to any of his SpaceX rockets exploding…

1 Like

I’ve seen this statement on FB. But found no proof. Wheres this from?

Hmmm… I was interested in the stats of cars catching fire each year… yearly average right now is around 172k related fires to gasoline vehicles while roughly around 40 total fires with Teslas vehicles in the past 10 or so years they’ve been around… Hmm…

FB is filled with a bunch of nonsense. I recommend staying away from FB… my magic eight ball says, “If it’s on FB, is likely false”

1 Like